Indica in doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indica in doors

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I am new to this site. I have a question I hope that someone can help me with. I have a 3 week old auto flowering Indica plant growing in my spare room. Will the scent from this plant be strong once she grows more? Regards

Depends on everything mate 😁.
    my autos smell just as much as my feminized photos.
    but I’m the end, all the setup you have is the answer for it - and how healthy they are
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Just a pot on a table below windowsill height haha so no passers by could see it. Seven weeks turnaround from seed to harvest..I’m just paranoid that the smell will start once the flowers start to bloom. I mean what’s one plant lol

Comment

• stump
        stump commented
        Editing a comment
        there aren't any auto that are done in seven weeks. Plan on at least 10 -12 weeks. trust me one plant can really smell.

Pretty sure it will smell inside. Outside no problem.

Comment

You'll know it's there. But on a scale of one to ten, less pungent than a week old cat litter box, or a fresh dog turd, if you need to mask.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Best comment in 2020😂👍🏻

Thanks for the comments. I might have to risk planting it up the woods incase it gets noticed in the garden. Damn this Lockdown is making me do crazy shit😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X