Auto flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto flowers

Wednesday will be 10wks for some autos I’m growing. The pistols on all of my plants are still about 50% white and usually I don’t even start checking the trichomes until most of the pistols have changed color. Over this past weekend I noticed the buds were all looking very frosty so looked at them with a scope and all of the trichomes are white with a few amber here and there. I’ve already decided to harvest them on Wednesday but I was wondering if this is common with autos since this is my first auto grow and I have about 20 more seeds to pop.

I think it’s common. Almost all mine do it.
    sometimes I don’t even get amber trichomes, but all the hair is brown almost.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Thanks for the input! I’ve learned a lot on my first auto grow. Normally I would’ve harvested before any of the trichomes started turning amber. Just glad I decided to check them when I did.

Comment

Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
        Wednesday will be 10wks for some autos I’m growing. The pistols on all of my plants are still about 50% white and usually I don’t even start checking the trichomes until most of the pistols have changed color. Over this past weekend I noticed the buds were all looking very frosty so looked at them with a scope and all of the trichomes are white with a few amber here and there. I’ve already decided to harvest them on Wednesday but I was wondering if this is common with autos since this is my first auto grow and I have about 20 more seeds to pop.
        it does sound about normal between 8 and 10 weeks some longer more so the more sativa in the plant

thru aclimatization I've got my thc bomb autos down to 7 weeks but it did take 3 years ..lol

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          7wks is pretty sweet! They’re right on schedule as far as 10wks goes. It just surprised me when I actually checked the trichomes that they’re starting to turn amber when the pistols are still mostly white and sticking straight out. Bout let em go too long.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X