Led,s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led,s

Im serious considering changing from hps to leds but iv heard a lot of the leds out there are just not up to scratch, can anyone point me in the right direction for the best leds aroud £300-£400

For the price I went with the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 (308 watt), for me it was a big upgrade. Look at the actual wattage used by the LED instead of the spoof watts, and get all you can afford.

Comment

Loving my vipar spectra 900R. 1. June in going to buy 2 Lumatek attis 300W - was looking at the lumatek 600 Zeus pro. But instead I’m buying 2 lumatek 300W instead
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I recently started growing autos in a spare tent I had and went with a LED to eliminate the heat factor dealing with a HPS in a small tent. My advice is if you’re going to buy a LED don’t go cheap and like Rwise already stated, pay attention to the actual watts used, not what the manufacturer says it will replace. The cheap burple type lights will leave you disappointed but if you go up to the $300 range they start to get decent. HPS is still king in my book but a 400W HPS in a small tent is too much heat to contend with.

Comment

All great advice from above, get what you can afford, that's the right size for your area.
          The quantum boards like from HLG, and others, do a great job, very efficient, plus not much heat. And not to expensive either, for what your getting, a top notch light, for sure.
          HappyGrowing
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X