Learning to be my own "Bud Tender"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning to be my own "Bud Tender"

Still mid-harvest. Now that the edge has been taken off my anxiety'soreness/etc., I can be more discriminating with the buds that remain on the plants.

I am also busy perfecting my Bud Tender attitude, so I don't miss the whole dispensary experience. Here's an example:

Self: "Bud tender, what can you recommend for me today?"

Bud Tender (also self) performs a swift, modified eye roll, so as not to offend the questioning oaf.

"Well sir, what suits your fancy today? Perhaps something cerebral? No, I can tell, you're NOT the cerebral type. Right then, how about this top shelf Indica dominant strain? We can't tell you exactly what it is. The breeder sent us a hodge podge of seeds, that didn't match the labels. However, I CAN tell you it's PERFECT for an evening on the couch..."

Self: "No, no, that sounds good. How much for 1/4 ounce?"

Bud tender - "Well sir, today we have a special running, just for you. 1/4 O-Z runs you 6 months of planning and effort. $750.00 of lights, tent, seeds, coco-coir, nutrients/supplements and tools. There's an additional 3 months charge of heightened anxiety and worry, while you sweated the actual seed transaction and initial grow setup. Waiting for the DEA, any second, to bust down the door for your measly grow operation. But wait - there's MORE! In addition to your 1/4 O-Z, you have approximately 1 O-Z of some pretty darn good, great tasting Sativa. Its BRISTLING with gorgeous trichomes. Add to that a sneaky little Northern Light. Not much on trichomes but OH BOY HEAVY ON THE BUZZ! You oughtta get at least half an O-Z from that little guy, by itself. We have a couple of plants, finally winding down, that will give you a great cheesy experience. They'll probably be giving you two O-Zs, by the time you get them finished. WHaddya say, we got a deal?"

Self: "Well shucks, that sounds right nice - YOU BETCHA!!!"
    Last edited by BR2K; 05-10-2020, 01:52 PM.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

$750 for gear thats cheap ....lol
    don't forget theres depreciation on that gear even tax deductable if a biz ..lol
    nice thread

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X