Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'll definitely update again with some smoke reports and maybe I'll have pics of some hash and whatever else I decide to do with the trim

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Very Nice!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    great growing NC. You have things dialed in and the plants are rewarding you for giving them what they need.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Final harvest yields....

Blue Cookies - 143g
    Strawberry Cheesecake - 81g
    Blue Cookies - 128g
    Glueberry OG - 136g
    Blow Dream - 82g
    New York Diesel - 112g
    ​
    ​​Including my PC case grow I end up with over 26oz and I'm beyond thrilled!! My next grow will be 4 plants max but I really want to try and focus on growing larger buds and less larfy/popcorn bud. I'm certain my lighting made a difference in this grow compared to my first, I'll be excited to do an entire grow with the LEDs next time.

Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way even if it was a small comment. Sorry not sorry if I was annoying with any of my questions or problems πŸ˜‚. I'll still be lurking here and there but I'll probably catch back up with everyone towards the end of the year!

​​​​​​​Forgot to take a picture of the NYD before I chopped it but she was a really beauty. I did include pics of the Glueberry OG, the Blue Cookies and the Blow Dream

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Mine also looked like that yellowish bud on my strawberry cheesecake autos. Really nice looking buds NickyChicks kinda fun huh?

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 121 (102 NYD) and we're getting pretty close to harvest for the other Blue Cookies, the Glueberry OG, and the Blow Dream. The BC is honestly probably ready, I might let her go another week but I'll see how I'm feeling on Sunday when I go to change the water. It certainly didn't fatten up as much as the BC I already harvested and they're not as fat as the other plants either but they sure look quality. Hoping for some nice yields on the GO and the BD. The NY Diesel is getting there too, few weeks behind the others.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding wow i would be thrilled. I'm just going to drool for a minute OK ?

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 110, another water change and I just finished weighing the Strawberry Cheesecake. 81g, just shy of 3oz! I can't complain about that especially because I was thinking I was barely going to yield 2oz. Next few weeks are just going to be a waiting game to the finish.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    You have nailed this grow, nice job

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 107 aka chop day for Strawberry Cheesecake. She was the smallest plant in the tent but I think I might have got a couple ounces out of her. Hopefully next time around I'll be able to grow one to it's full potential. Either way, it smells great and I'm happy with how frosty the plants have been. I measured her at 25" tall and about 16' at the widest points.
    ​​​​​​
    I finished weighing the Blue Cookies I harvested, just over 5oz! I'm psyched because I honestly wasn't expecting that kind of yield. During my first grow my largest plant yielded about 3.3oz. I'd say that's a good improvement! Obviously there's plenty of factors in play but the point is I'm learning and the proof is in the pudding. The pudding tastes good by the way, it's blue cookie flavored. I know it's not cured yet but I couldn't help but try and it's damn good.

Next on the chop list is probably the Bloody Skunk that's in the PC case and then the other Blue cookies.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I think you're right JohnEmad! I just weighed what I harvested the other night, a little over 3oz. We harvested the rest of the plant tonight, I'm guessing Ill have another 1.5oz when it's dried.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    agree, v nice indeed. Think your new light is working well.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Very Nice

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 104, I'll be harvesting the rest of the Blue Cookies and I will probably chop the Strawberry Cheesecake tonight or tomorrow. The buds that I have in the dryer now are smelling phenomenal and they seem to be almost ready for curing. Pretty pleased with how it's working so far.

Everyone else is just doing their thing. Definitely got a couple more weeks to go before I harvest the next plant, the other Blue Cookies. Then the Glueberry OG and Blow Dream will be after that. The plant I have inside the PC case might be ready in 2 weeks, I've been checking her trics a lot.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal, she is pretty! Can't wait to see how the smoke is, supposed to be mostly indica

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X