Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grower here

Hi!

I've been reading nugget tutorials and they are awesome. I do have a couple of questions, if anyone can help me out.

White and small seeds at the picture do not germinate right? Should I toss them away?

I will perform a manifold to my plants (top from 6 knots to 3 knots), and I was wondering about cloning. Why anybody uses the main stem you cut off to do a colon? Should I use smaller branches from that main stem that I cut off ?

Thank you all.

Help pepito welcome. First of all, yes small white seeds usually are not mature but before throwing all those seeds throw them in a moist paper towel inside a plastic bag to see if by any chance some do germinate. About the clones, you can and should use those big healthy branches you take off when manifolding. Usually people take Lower branches so they don’t mess with the plant structure and “loose” upwards growth but you need to remove it anyways so it works for you best of lucks. Keep us posted

Comment

Thank you very much!

The last question for now. On a 48 x 48 tent, what is better, to have 6 plants with 1 topping or to have 12 plants? At the end you will have 12 colas, but don't know which one is better.

I will keep you posted

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i think 6 plant will work best just because the space is not enough to fit 12 pots, better to train those 6 to fill the space, more than two colas per plant for sure

• UndergroundFarmer
        UndergroundFarmer commented
        Editing a comment
        I almost tried that very same thing before I found a home for six of my twelve clones. I was ready to put all twelve in flower in my new 4'x4' tent in their one gallon fabric pots in coco. It would have been my first real crack at sea of green.

• donpepito
        donpepito commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, thats nice. And you end up putting 6 in the 4x4? What was the result?

Hi 9finger, its me again hehe.

Are you abble to notice the problem with the second picture? Is it because of the cold? I plant both seeds at the same time, both are Jack Herers.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        you mean because those leaves are curly and wierd?? thats not a problem, every plant has slightly different leaves and lots of deformities can occur, just like in humans, every one is a bit different and no one is actually perfect. both plants look good

Thank you very much

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X