Ugly, Burnt leaves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly, Burnt leaves?

I am going into week 12 of flower and close to harvest time. Should I leave these alone or get rid of them??? No infestation, not light burn using t8's, no fungus gnats, pH is between 6.0-7.0. Have never dealt with an issue like this before...

For me it looks like a severe nute burn. How long a period this stood on ? I mean, when did it start ??
    How many weeks more do you think you have left ? I still se many white hairs on the flower though
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      This didn't show up until after I had flushed, but was very, very minimal. So to be exact when it started, I can't say. I started flushing at week 8 of flower thinking I was going to harvest around week 10 but in reality had two - three more weeks to go. I tried to pick them off and they are still heartily attached to the plant instead of just falling off. None of my others have this issue which is kinda strange to me, they were all equally given the same nutes in the same amounts and vary sparingly as I don't like to use a lot of nutes and they all use the same soil. This is a mind bender! Yes, my buds are still growing that's why the fox tails (not from the lights or heat, just the way they are) and still bulking up. I plan to harvest in 1 to 2 weeks (week 12-13) or when I see amber trichomes start to appear, so I am getting close.
      Last edited by NuggetMan; 05-10-2020, 02:31 PM.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is all the plants the same strain ?
      If this is a defiencies of some how - it will be the first example I’ve ever seen. If you sparely had giving nutes. And after a flush also.🧐🧐. The water you flushed with, also was PH’ed at the right level?
      If it happened after a flush
      True mind bender - my brain is on overwork right now

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I want to say that I have three that look identical in make-up and bid size, all equally raised, just this one got bit harder than the other two... They are not small, they are good sized plants, so I don't think stunting is an issue. but I do see just a couple of leaves that look like similar on one of the other plants, and this one does not have the amount of fan leaves as the one in question, go figure... So, yes three are the same.

Advanced Nute Brun no biggy at this stage ...IMO Leave Them ...ride it out

just no more nute they have enough ..lol

water well or even try a flush

good luck

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not big at this stage.? All the leaves are burnt = no real photosynthesis... it will stunt the plant for sure - which I mean is a problem..

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, they haven't had no nutes for at least 2 1/2 weeks to 3 weeks!!! Just plain pH water and they have had 3 major flushes since then cause I was going to harvest BUT... Since they are still strong to the stalk, I kinda want to agree because if what ever is left in the leaf, I'm sure she'll eat it up. I am in tooooo far at this stage to have something ruin it. It's my best grow yet and hoping it turns out the way they look and smell!!! 1-2 weeks left (week 12-13 of flower) before harvest day. I am on trichome duty!

NuggetMan understand you completely. But it was what I suggested in the start - severe Nute burn.
    I would also go through until harvest. Maybe it will take a little longer now. The Buds still look good. Hope you will get a decent harvest after all - 13 weeks of flower I certainly long. Hope the best for you on this one
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      They do smell good!!! Into week 11 with this week-end being week 12, maybe to week 13??? Trichome watch!!!

you mentioned foxtailing...any chance it could be heat?

Comment

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, the darndest thing I have ever seen in 11 grows... as far as amount, they look like they are pretty healthy with hella big buds for an indoor grow!!! I guess I will know when they get chopped, dried, cured and weighed out. It's almost the end anyways but my next grow which looks to be Indica dominant this time around (no Sativa this time) I didn't see this on the 1 Indica I had. I do vary the pH but keep in the limits as not to be exact every time I water. I did it this way (keeping it the same every watering) and noticed I had more plant issues as compared to varying the pH. As I have read "different nutes get absorbed at different pH levels."

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct

• NuggetMan
      NuggetMan commented
      Editing a comment
      All I can say is that this is one for the books!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X