whole plant yellowing and dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whole plant yellowing and dying

hey guys ,Im back again as i said i would be ... this CBD plant has been on a downward sprial for a while and ive tried few different things but its not fixing the issueClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1134.JPG
Views:	307
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	403240
    Attached Files

It's not from bugs? It looks like it could be.

Also, you may have a magnesium deficiency or a problem with it not being absorbed. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ium-deficiency
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Originally posted by ellz View Post
      It's not from bugs? It looks like it could be.

Also, you may have a magnesium deficiency or a problem with it not being absorbed. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ium-deficiency
      No bugs at all , and my ph run off is at 6.4 and my water is usually ph around 6 , how could i get more magnesium to be absorbed by roots
      as i am running gaia green dry ammendments ?

Comment

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        You want a pH range between 6.0 and 7.0 (some say 6.5 to 7.5 for Mg deficiencies) so you should be okay there. You could try either Cal-Mag by General Hydroponics or Dolemite Lime which is recommended on that link I put in my reply. Here's what it says about it:
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        If you’re looking for a way to supplement magnesium in your organic or soil setup, I highly recommend a product called “Dolomite Lime.”

Note: The finer the dolomite, the more quickly it will be available to nutrients

Dolomite is a good source of calcium and magnesium and can be mixed with your soil. The great thing about dolomite is it works slowly over the course of a few months.

Dolomite has a neutral pH of about 7.0 and will help buffer pH in soil so it’s easier to maintain the correct neutral pH range which is optimum for cannabis growth, especially in acidic soils.

You can buy Dolomite Lime online, but with shipping, it’s almost always waaaay cheaper to pick up a bag at a home improvement or gardening store such as Lowes, Home Depot, gardening centers, etc. If possible, try to get a finer grade of dolomite compared to something that is more coarse.

How to Use Dolomite Lime for Cannabis: When growing cannabis indoors, add 6-7 teaspoons of fine dolomite lime to each gallon’s worth of soil. So if you’re mixing enough soil to fill a 5-gallon container, you want to add 30-35 teaspoons (about 2/3 cup) of dolomite lime to the mix. Mix the dolomite lime and the dry soil thoroughly, then lightly water it with water that has been pH’ed to 6.5. After getting the soil wet, mix the soil well and wait a day or two to let the soil settle before checking the pH and adding plants. When growing in an outdoor garden, follow the dolomite lime manufacturers instructions.

If watering plants by hand… Flush the system with properly pH’ed water that contains a full set of proper nutrients that are suitable for growing cannabis. Make sure you are using the right nutrients for the stage your plant is in. Check the pH of your runoff water to ensure that nothing in the growing medium is throwing off the root pH.

Should I add extra Magnesium? Some growers will add 1 tsp of Epsom salt/gallon of water and water plants with this mixture in response to a magnesium deficiency (since Epsom salt is primarily made of magnesium).

As I mentioned, often a magnesium deficiency is actually caused by a mix of factors, such as pH being off. Even if the pH is on target, sometimes a magnesium deficiency appears when other important nutrients like iron or calcium are not present in the right quantities.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• vara91
        vara91 commented
        Editing a comment
        ok thank you , i figured it was magnesium and i was already looking at the dolomite lime , and i backed out from buying it so i guess now you've made my decision for me ... thank you very much for the feedback

Cal-mag from GH is a good product. I use it in every watering so with nutes. Never seen you can give a plant too much cal-mag
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• vara91
        vara91 commented
        Editing a comment
        ok well i guess it doesnt really matter , i need to do something before this plant dies haha

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        What about the dolomite lime? Did you buy it? And see if it’s improving the plant ?

• vara91
        vara91 commented
        Editing a comment
        i do have some glacial rock dust ... what do you think about using that ?? it has magnesium in it but only 0.846%

i havent bought it yet no im waiting to see if my local grow store has any ... if not i will either be looking on amazon or back on kootany bio soils website.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X