Auto versus Feminized...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto versus Feminized...

Finally my Ace girls are waking up after 8 days of sleeping....
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

They were just filling out their roots.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Farmbuck View Post
      Finally my Ace girls are waking up after 8 days of sleeping....
      8 days sleeping implies no light

these have had light within the last 3 days as their is very little photosynthetic burn

Good Luck with that
      Last edited by vostok; 05-09-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I think he thinks he smells a rat - over to you Farmbuck
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          It's ok Canuck147..! I'm not getting into that shit who's a rat or not I'm too old old to get myself in those types of arguments... You have seen my grow pics so I believe I'm doing ok for the last 50yrs and beside sometime Mother Nature work in a mysterious way hey ?

I'm pretty sure Farmbuck just meant that the photofems took 8 days to germinate and stand up. It took all of 3 or 4 seconds to decipher that. This isn't a FAKE thread and there are no FAKE members in it. Talking shit on respected members isn't going to get you very far here.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely right, my brother. Farmbuck knows what he's doing, there's always some new folks that comment, when they should be listening an reading. They might even learn something. Lol
          Farmbuck knows how to grow MJane, just look at his old grows.

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct FunkyButtLovin 8 days from germination to coming out from the soil.... Still one (Nepal Jam) is not showing yet... It"s normal that sometime you would lose some right ? Even after 50 years of growing I still lose a few beans.... But hey we wish we could see some of his work in picture right ?

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Like I was saying D.A.A.S.69 at the end it doesn't matter as long you reach your goal of growing your yield and your type of strain. Of course we all know germination, seedling etc. The word "sleeping" was a matter of speech who most of us knew what I was implying here. But again some of us would like to see some of his work in picture.

Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
        I'm pretty sure Farmbuck just meant that the photofems took 8 days to germinate and stand up. It took all of 3 or 4 seconds to decipher that. This isn't a FAKE thread and there are no FAKE members in it. Talking shit on respected members isn't going to get you very far here.
        Germinate and Sleeping are 2 different thing No?

A high post count don't IMPLY a good gardener

A jerk is still a Jerk even in 'merica?
        Last edited by vostok; 05-09-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes we're from Canada . Could you kindly show us some of your good work in pictures ?

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm from USA, an jerks and know it alls don't last long on GWE, Very nice an knowledgeable folks on here, just trying to help others out, if we can.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          This post is making people look twice at new people- and I’m a new guy in here, trying my best to help people and give them advice. But you are making that harder for “us new members”
          This was not a nice post - like yesterday you also was picking on me for having a different opinion than you. Not nice.
          You will not get long with that attitude.

vostok dude, you owe the guy an apology, that's all. Don't escalate it; I believe it's possible for males to have humility and testosterone, they don't cancel each other out. We really are trying to help each other here, and have a good time with our weed buddies.

Yeah, what they said above: hostility isn't tolerated on GWE.

And......... CANADIANS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks alltatup..! Like Canuck147 said... We miss those matches. Stay safe everyone..!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 Farmbuck I don't know nothin bout no hockey, but I assume that the Canadian women kicked the butts of the US women.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know the Americans have won the majority of the games the last few years.

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
        vostok dude, you owe the guy an apology, that's all. Don't escalate it; I believe it's possible for males to have humility and testosterone, they don't cancel each other out. We really are trying to help each other here, and have a good time with our weed buddies.

Yeah, what they said above: hostility isn't tolerated on GWE.

And......... CANADIANS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        So what does : "Finally my Ace girls are waking up after 8 days of sleeping...." mean to you..?

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Firstly, "Ace girls" is a nickname I use to specify feminized seeds from the breeder Ace seeds if you know them. Secondly "are waking up after 8 days of sleeping" is a matter of speech from germination in a paper towel till the first week of seedling. Some of my seeds did pop up a few days later than the others thence the "8 days' . Am i making myself clear ? Some knew what I was saying cuz maybe they know me better than you. I'm 67 yrs and I don't need that crap that who knows more than the other, life is too short for arguments that goes nowhere. I have 50yrs of growing pot under my belt and I'm still learning. And you ? I have a grow room where I'm able to grow more than 24 plants at a time plus the wife's veggies.Just go and look at my picture and you will see what I mean.

Oh yes I'm Canadian but a French-Canadian. Alors je suis ici aussi pour apprendre et de pas faire de la polémique. Bonne journée.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah -and - mange le merde - to him too.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          vostok I didn't know what it meant, but I understood the metaphor as soon as it was explained. They were slow to wake up.

Ask someone what they mean: don't just put them down. We don't do insults here.

Farmbuck u truly are a veteran on this one. I hope when I reach that age I’m still growing 🙏🏻 l'expérience est tout
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Canuck147 i was asking this Vostok guy. I did not mean farmbuck. Hope you noticed
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

LOL, this thread reminded me of Twitter and not because of the OP.

Anyway, I too am having a hard time getting my seeds to sprout. They have cracked open but they haven't come up to the surface yet and I dropped them in the Rapid Rooters 8 days ago. My last grow, the seeds sprouted in like 3 days after dropping them in. I didn't do the paper-towel method then so I didn't do it this time. Could it be due to temps being too low? My room has been around 69ºF to 72ºF each day. Anyone have any thoughts?
            Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
            Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Too cool for germination. I always germinate in a tray w/ humidity dome on a germination pad, and they start popping in 24 hours.

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine are from last fall, I wonder if because they are a bit old ??? I never had problem with Ace before, And you which breeder? I keep my room at 50-60% RH and the room is around 22C to 24C all the time.

• ellz
              ellz commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine are from a couple of years ago but they have been sitting in a drawer inside my bedroom and have been in little ziploc bags. These were some freebies from Seedsman. The breeder is Barney's Farm. Here's a link: https://www.seedsman.com/en/peyote-c...eminised-seeds

My temps and my humidity are most likely way too low. The relative humidity where I live is almost always below 20% so I plan on buying a humidifier to put in the room. I will also put my radiant oil heater back in the room to keep it warmer. I can set it on a timer to turn off when my light comes on so it won't pop my breaker (whoever built the house was nice enough to install only one 20A line to the 2 car garage). Also, should I even be running the light? I was trying to simulate the natural world as best as possible so I figured the light on for 18 hours a day would encourage the plants to sprout. I honestly can't remember what I did last grow because it was almost 3 years ago.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X