CO2 Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL CO2 Question...

So I am a totally newbie... I am getting ready to start my first grow... I am growing in a grow tent growing in soil using a 600W LED lights.... Do we be concerned with some how adding CO2 to the air for the plant? IF so what methods are there...??? or is there something we can purchase to do that? I was thinking about if you had vinegar drip onto baking soda... that sets off CO2... But I am not sure if we need to add CO2 or if it gets enough itself... I have read a ton, but haven't seen this talked about. Any opinions would be very much appreciate.... ~X~

as posted recently here, .. about C02 you really need lots its heavier than air is low down

the real use is so you can grow in higher temps than normal or get your light closer with out burning
    theirs much better things to be studying than novelties to any noob grower

good luck

Comment

• RickyX
      RickyX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you vostok... that helped a lot... Love your right to the point style... how I learn best... I am in a warm climate and should be enough light... so can start my first grow without the CO2 worry... ThanX again my friend....

I'll add if you breath your plants inside are getting plenty of CO2.

Comment

I thought about adding CO2 a few years back. Eventually bought the regulator, bottle, and some crazy monitor. When I plugged in the monitor, my levels were 550-600ppm. Throughout the growth of those plants, levels were as high as 1120. From what? Not sure ...it could have been the warehouse I was in but here it is several years later and I still use the monitor but the bottle was never filled. It will allow you to increase your lighting output a bit. Problem is balancing the output of CO2 and the exhaust ventilation of grow room or tent ambient air and it’s movement. Since static air cannot remain terminal air, you do have other concerns as vostok says. Rwise said, go breathe on them.... that’s always fun anyway 🙃. Watch for signs of hyperventilating ha-ha

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X