Flowering too early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering too early

Ok guys started my plants indoors in March , had them on 16 / 8 light schedule moved them outside on April 24 and of course they are flowering.
    should I pull them and start over or let them go and hope they go back to veg ? These are all seed plants and are about 30 inches tall. Indica dominate. I have more still inside that I'm still holding inside that can replace them with.
    I had some do this last year and it really hurt the bud quality. Thanks for the help

Many of us are in the same boat, I have several that will finish by the 1st (have ripe seed) and some that should finish right behind them. Some are not flowering, yet, and we will be at 14 hours light per day on the 11th, so I also have a few that concern me as to what they will do, finish or reveg. 1 of the males is pretty much spent, the other 2 are just beginning. With all the flowers I started more, not sure what I'll do if these reveg!

Comment

• Okietrapper
      Okietrapper commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in Oklahoma , think I will have 14 hours of light on the 15 of May.. I'm gonna keep these others I have inside till after that . surely they won't go into flower then. I still have time to start over if I need to cause I don't want to mess with a bunch fluffy popcorn buds on those reverted plants again, that is if they come back as the days get longer

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I am near Tulsa, almost all mine went into flower under 14/10s, this year is so confusing!

Originally posted by Okietrapper View Post
    Ok guys started my plants indoors in March , had them on 16 / 8 light schedule moved them outside on April 24 and of course they are flowering.
    should I pull them and start over or let them go and hope they go back to veg ? These are all seed plants and are about 30 inches tall. Indica dominate. I have more still inside that I'm still holding inside that can replace them with.
    I had some do this last year and it really hurt the bud quality. Thanks for the help
    use the web and find the day dawn / dusk for you lat/long
    you are looking on the chart for that day that would give you more than 14 hours daylight per day
    that be the day in your zone to plant out
    oftern its a day of surprise like is my girls birthday for me ...lol

you can leave them out they will be confused as hell and may result in herms or 2
    a very good test for the genes selected in your current strain

but I'd keep the rest indoors for now

good luck

Comment

I use this site, one may need to adjust to their area
      Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Tulsa – Oklahoma – USA for March 2024. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account.

Comment

I am an okie too I am north of Rwise by about 50 miles mine are flowering too. They should stop and reveg in the next couple of weeks if they stall to long I will just move some others outside and move these to a tent and finish them. I had to cover them all tonight because of frost advisory.
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck
        platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• Okietrapper
          Okietrapper commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm. Bout 2 hours south and east of tulsa. Our lows are gonna be about 40 tonight. Hell if it ain't 1 thing its another. Frost , hail, and storms every other day. Gotta love Oklahoma weather. Up next is every insect known to man lol. Good luck

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Those insects are already out in force!
          40 last night, 90 next week! Softball size hail, 90 mph winds, downpours, etc..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X