strange, curly growth on new seedling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! strange, curly growth on new seedling

hiiiii GWE folks.. i am growing outdoors in organic super soil, with some very very low nutrient dirt around the babies so they don’t get shocked. all of them are doing great except for this one? i have no clue what happened.. it’s an auto, they’re all autos. it did have a cat digging in it a little.. hence the gardening fabric haha. here’s a link to the photos i can’t figure out how to do anything on my gd phone these days.. there’s three pics. https://imgur.com/a/RN4ctf3 i see some bugs in one idfk who they are or what’s up with that.. thanks for reading 🙏

I have a clone doin the same thing.
    I'm sub'd.

Comment

I will suggest looking very closely with a 30x lens for bugs!
      Welcome to GWE

Comment

in the third pic you can see there's a bug on the plant

Comment

Time for ladybugs and praying mantis!

Comment

Not a Murder Hornet. Maybe a corona carrying skeeter lookin for a buzz?

Comment

I've been afraid of that. The GWE diagnose symptoms page seems to point to broad mites. Has anyone tried any of these products: Smite , Mite Massacre, Doctor Doom or Trifexta Crop Control? How about predatory mites? Can I dust the plants with D earth or will that mess em up? Will D earth even do anything? Maybe Everclear Farmall ?
              Last edited by JDU; 05-08-2020, 02:30 PM.

Comment

yeah there’s a flying bug of some sort in the third pic, two little green guys in the first one. they blend in super well. we have used dead bug brew on it so far. i’ll give it a thorough looking at and take some pics with the microscope tomorrow. thanks everyone! ✌️

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X