Droopy leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Droopy leaves

Hi all I am new to the forum and also a relatively new grower, please could anyone give me a hand in determining why my leaves would be doing this. It’s a Girl Scout cookies auto strain 4 weeks into flowering, leaves just started dropping and clawing, I have 3 other plants beside it growing very healthy. It’s grown in coco and have started the second week of 12:12 lighting. I thought it was overwatered so left it for a day to dry out but only looks worse. Could it be a root problem? Is there any suggestions for what I could do to get it looking good again.
    Attached Files

What is your PH levels in the coco?
    what are the humidity?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dylgrowbaggins View Post
      Hi all I am new to the forum and also a relatively new grower, please could anyone give me a hand in determining why my leaves would be doing this. It’s a Girl Scout cookies auto strain 4 weeks into flowering, leaves just started dropping and clawing, I have 3 other plants beside it growing very healthy. It’s grown in coco and have started the second week of 12:12 lighting. I thought it was overwatered so left it for a day to dry out but only looks worse. Could it be a root problem? Is there any suggestions for what I could do to get it looking good again.
      Like me have you just sprayed them with Neem oil but using a strong mix?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X