Suggestions concerning temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions concerning temperature

Is 18-19 degrees celcius 75% humidity to cold and dry?...I'm running a 400w MH about 14 inches away from my seedlings..no tent..8 by 10 room built, wrapped with reflective white wall ..taking into consideration it's a colder day and temperature is going to rise daily until cooling will be needed should I be running hotter for the first stages of seedling life?

It's not too cold - just make sure your pots are off the floor - riser of some kind to raise them a bit( I use old bbq grates) so they won't be as cold but more of the ambient temperature of the room air.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Matty101 View Post
      Is 18-19 degrees celcius 75% humidity to cold and dry?...I'm running a 400w MH about 14 inches away from my seedlings..no tent..8 by 10 room built, wrapped with reflective white wall ..taking into consideration it's a colder day and temperature is going to rise daily until cooling will be needed should I be running hotter for the first stages of seedling life?
      Not at all ...all the more reason to consider making seeds to aclimatize the plant for later generations
      any lower then you are in the mold zone 12-16c
      applying neem oil to prevent molds and bugs is good, as neem oil is systemic and organic

raising of the floor to the light I use dvd covers lolol (tax deductable too) ...lol

keep a fan close to ensure those stomata stays open

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X