• Show
Clear All

• vostok
    replied
    imo ..give it time 3 hours for us is 3 days to them plants

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    It’s growing, not much. But it’s still growing from what I can see.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    trouble at the seedling stage is not the end of the world for an auto. You can bring it back and still get a good harvest. It may simply delay the time from start to finish.

• Randy2310
    replied
    Recovering a bit!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_93001111.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	403790Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9299.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	451.7 KB
ID:	403791

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    I Really hope it works out for you 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    have to agree with Canuck and Captain, because i'v tried all 3..jiffy pods,rapid rooters and peat pots(just adds more work). Decide on a grow medium and start your sprouts in that. I like Canucks idea of starting in final pot but im limited for space..so i just start in solo's with same final grow mix and transplant when ready.

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    looks like I'm a bit late to the party, Randy2310, with my 2 cents, sorry about that but you've got some good advice in this thread, good luck!

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Use the same soil in the start as you will use later on mate. You don’t need rapid boosters. If you want to start en smaller cups it’s no problem, but just use a proper soil👍🏻

• duckman
    replied
    sorry to say this, Randy2310, but it looks like it's growing in mud. that's never gonna work

Leave a comment:

• Randy2310
    replied
    I'm not using the jiffy again on the new seed. I was posing the question if jiffy pods (peat) are the same as rapid rooters

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    You had problems with what you just used - why use it again?
    I'm with the Captain - always have and always will plant my germinated seed in its final pot.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Never used any one them mate. I plant directly in my final 40L pot. Both autos and photos. Then I don’t need to transplant and shock them. I just water the first many weeks with a mister.

• Randy2310
    replied
    Thanks for the encouragement! I'm excited to try multiple plants. I already have a taproot out of the new seed and it's going right into the potting soil.
    Are rapid rooters also peat? Or is the jiffy OK to use with less water?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Well it depends what goals you are aiming for - But I would start I new one mate 👍🏻 Don’t know nirvanas seeds - always using RQS. But I wish you luck on this on for sure 🙏🏻 And nice you have room for one more, then you can see what happens to this one🙏🏻

Leave a comment:

• Randy2310
    replied
    I'll still start a new one. I've had troubled autos before that recovered and still had decent bud in the end. This is the 1st time I have room for 2 plants. These are older seeds and I have a fresh batch en route from Nirvana.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X