Cupping fan leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cupping fan leaves

My plant is in almost the 4th week of flower, and this morning I noticed, that some of the fan leaves are cupping downwards, she has looked very good up to this point , is this cause for concern.?, maybe I gave a little too much water last time?

From what I can see, it looks good. And from the small information you gave bro👍🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Little bit of clawing i notice. But it looks good👍🏻
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Fingerpuppet
        Fingerpuppet commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thanks, that helps with my anxiety about it, hopefully the harvest will too!

Check on it some hours later. It should straighten up by itself again. Mine does it some times also

Comment

I'm no expert but I'm goin through an Ntox episode right now & it looks to me you might be havin a mild case of the same. If more knowledgeable growers concur then I suggest at least 1 feeding of plain phd water.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X