Growgoods closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growgoods closet

Thought I'd start another thread to show my closet grow anyone else grow in closet grows welcome to post.

Right now these are my autos and veggies till I sort things out or autos finish. 1 auto lemon haze. 2 dark devil. 2 original northern lights. Fastbuds. 1 royal ak photo. 1 blueberry photo seedsman and 1 photo seddsman gelato og. Also a ripper old school.

Comment

In here we have white widow and 4 ripper old school flowering.

Comment

Amnesia Haze, "Closet" Grow
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Shooting for the sun there nice beasts you got there.

Still waiting on seeds to mature in auto lemon haze I pollinated her with msnl old skool. I will call it 867- 5309 haze.

Comment

Training began yesterday on my original northern lights by fastbuds. 1 week 4 days old pic of one in blue bag is royal ak same age photo keeping right up.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200518_142244.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	406418Click image for larger version

Name:	20200518_142056.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	406419 gnomes have invaded my grow. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200518_142231.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	406421 They will watch over the crop .
            Attached Files

Comment

She's almost ready to bring down in 2 days shell be 10 weeks. This plant was grown in miracle grow moisture control. one just like it was stunted from the soil this one loved it I'll never use again. I have ffof and a better type miracle grow without the junk in it. Also my homemade compost is about there.

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice looking buds!

My mini white widow I crossed old skool haze with hop in for a moby dick that was the recipie anyway except I used columbian gold and hawiaan genetics for the haze side.

Comment

Cut part of her down left bottom to f a then a bit

Comment

A couple jars full of dark devil first batch got compressed from seed picking. Biggest buds too. Next time I seed a plant I'm just hittin a limb or 2. Lol great tasting smoke though and well balanced cerebral and body stone. Will grow again. From sweet next on my list of theres though is red hot cookies and crystal candy XL auto maybe gorilla girl. Now I have fastbuds northern lights original auto .And royal ak photo from royal queen seeds. And on the way I have from dutch passion cinderella jack and daquiri lime. And some blue dream from garden of green photo. If I wish to do first I'm settin one of each aside to demonize Lord willing. That dark devil went 10 weeks most do go beyond the 8 mark. I should have northern lights go in into flower soon tomorrow's week 4. I think they go 12 and 14 weeks I hope sooner but its like the seed company's lie they gotta know if they grow it out. Anyway ramble on wish you all luck and good growing to ya. Grow on!!!!$$$$!!!!$$$

Comment

Thought I'd trade strawberry cheesecake x lemon skunk for auto daquiri lime I'm doing a seed run and may even cross with my Cinderella jack. I saw mars hydros new lights on mars website fc3000 definitely on my grow building list for next coronavirus check. But without further adue here is daquiri lime. Starting to show balls on the treated branch.

Comment

In case anyone was wondering why I haven't made any recent posts. It is because I just got out of jail on an old warrant along with alleged charges of assaulting officers again. They assaulted me more like what really happened not the 1st time then charge me with there assault. Also they now along with the city are inquiring I pay there workman's comp for an alleged injury during are alleged altercation in wich I have no recollection of ever occuring either. Anyway I'm back and of course my plants were gone and my lights out of order someone apparently damaged them and I'm in the process of sending them to Mars hydro for repairs. So I am set back a few months probably hopefully be ready for spring season. Luckily I still had some seeds northern lights auto and sundance kid. Look forward to sharing that all with you soon as and if ever life gets back on track. God bless everyone and good growing to you all. Grow On!!!!!!! ​​​​​

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bummer of a time sounds like. Get back in the saddle stay under the radar see ya in the spring

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X