Extreme Helmet Head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Helmet Head!

This seed casing has been locked on for 3+days(other seedlings are putting out second set of leaves now)..stem was growing and thickening but has since stopped. I had been using a syringe to put a drop of water on it every hr or more to soften the helmet up. Nothing. Soooo, Time to operate! Two pairs of tweezers, two dental picks, a really bright light and magnifying goggles...SUCCESS!!! Got it off..But it looks to be still under developed and is very bleached in color. I covered it with a blue water bottle to try and dim the lights a bit. She's on life support right now.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Give it a day or two with the shell off. It should recover.
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
      This seed casing has been locked on for 3+days(other seedlings are putting out second set of leaves now)..stem was growing and thickening but has since stopped. I had been using a syringe to put a drop of water on it every hr or more to soften the helmet up. Nothing. Soooo, Time to operate! Two pairs of tweezers, two dental picks, a really bright light and magnifying goggles...SUCCESS!!! Got it off..But it looks to be still under developed and is very bleached in color. I covered it with a blue water bottle to try and dim the lights a bit. She's on life support right now.
      I have this many times
      until I learnt to scarify,
      line a jar with sandpaper insert seeds
      and shake for 30 secs

then to your paper napkin
      this method solves a lot of crappy situations like above

the good news is as the plant is yet to grow leaves
      all the action is in the roots at this stage

good luck

Comment

Yes she'll straighten out LOL I just went through this with a auto seed I kept putting just drops of water on it trying to loosen it 2 days nearly finally jiggled with a toothpick and drops of water. She was not happy but is now LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X