Bad Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Information

Just curious, what is the most outlandish, misinformed answer/fact you have read in a forum regarding cannabis or growing? Have you ever believed something that was untrue that you read on this forum or others even if it was just for a moment?

Being a new grower, I can't categorically state I've read any blatantly wrong advice. Passionate, yes. I have read a couple of posts where people seemed to have an axe to grind. They were removed pretty promptly though...
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Defoliation decreases yield.

Comment

Heat or humidity can influence the sex of a seedling.

Comment

Hey quietlybinary , interesting question...I think for the most part, if someone suggests Wrong Advice..other posters would be quick to correct said advise. On the other hand there is always some ding-dong showing up causing a shit show every so often. Like billyboy mentioned..Defoliation decreases yield..somebody comes on here and starts that up every 6 months or so. lol Look at the poster,see how many posts they have made and go from there. Nobody is on here to steer you wrong.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I like that about this forum.

I actually read a comment one time on some seeds. Some guy posted that you can tell if it's good buds or if it's reggie by looking at the seeds. I also read somewhere that you can tell male from female by looking at them.

Comment

• ellz
            ellz commented
            Editing a comment
            I've heard the one about being able to tell the sex by the seed before too.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            You can read it all you want and it still dont work.

A good one I've heard was that you can clone a fan leaf.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X