Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this normal?

Growth of about 11" since switch to 12x12.With popcorns all up and down should i trim lower ones?

I wouldn't, I don't think it would make a big difference at this point IMHO...is she getting enough light?

Comment

• mat6977t
      mat6977t commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i have had to cut down on light due to heat. Cycling one 315cmh for half the day. but has a 630 on it all 12.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Never cut down the light. especially during flowering. If it gets too hot, then get more fans or get rid of the heat some other way. That is the reason I only grow during winter.

If she were mine I would not remove any more leaf she looks weak branches are very thin she is missing out on light. My 2 cents sorry
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi SoOrbudgal, You know if it was my plant. I would use the entire plant to make Tincture. Buds are not big enough for any decent harvest.

Totally agree with ya kingfish I don't make that stuff I give my sugar trim and mini buds to a gal pal who makes edibles and tincture, it's a trade
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So at the beginning of week 3 i should just trash the plant?

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        hey mat6977t, i think what SoOrbudgal and kingfish are trying to say is dont expect too much from your plant. She looks to be very airy and thin..buds as well. How tall is your plant and is the pic the full plant? Are you growing just 1? Is it worth the hydro to complete her cycle? I tie my plants down from early veg so i dont have tall lanky plants.

Great suggestions from all here. Worth listen to. But can you give a little bit more information about the strain, size of the pot. The environment you have in the grow room? It would help a lot mate
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Ok so this is a donated blue dream. I was already at 30 days with my skywalker's when given this one so i veged to 45 days. this plant is around 5ft tall and this is the last 11 inches that have grown since switch. hope this helps new to this and first bloom cycle for me. meow

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          My opinion; I wouldn’t cut any buds or leaves on this one. But it have stretched quite a bit. Lower the light, if it’s possible without burning the plants of course. I would still run it through it’s cycle, see what you end up with

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X