Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

I need some help with how I do my garden.
    So my garden is out kinda deep in the woods and I only have a few girls. But my question is, how can I keep a steady water supply to them without a irrigation system and so I wont have too check on them too often. Kind of let them be and do their thing kinda deal. I have a crazy work schedule and only have a limited time to tend to them. Any help is appreciated.

I'm guessing your grow is one of those the state doesn't need to know about. A camo-painted 55 gallon drum full of rainwater with a dripline system would work as long as you can drive to the spot to refill/change barrels. Otherwise, it's pray for rain.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

With gorilla grows I never carried water to them, I did try to add things to the soil to hold moisture. The way I see it, a path to the plants is a bad thing. But I am legal now!
      Welcome to GWE!

Comment

Use a big-ass empty bottle of pop - fill it up and stick it in the ground where you need it - won't pour out all at once - test one out around your home and see how long it takes to empty.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X