Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ViparSpectra questions

Hello,

I am looking for an led panel to use for 1 plant and am leaning toward the ViparSpectra. The models I am looking at are the par450, par600 and the par600t.

The par450 and the Par600t are both dimmable while the par600 is not. Is the dimmable feature needed and/or worth it?

In looking at all the specs it appears that the coverage areas are pretty close if not the same for all 3. So, since I will only be doing 1 plant at a time, which model would be successful for my situation?

Thanks

If you are going that route this is a far better option. https://www.amazon.com/MARS-HYDRO-Hy...dDbGljaz10cnVl

Comment

What do you use the dimmable feature for? The last LED I got has a "veg" "flower" switch, but that just changes the spectrum of the light - school me?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokesteve View Post
        If you are going that route this is a far better option. https://www.amazon.com/MARS-HYDRO-Hy...dDbGljaz10cnVl
        Why do you say this? Vipar has much better reviews. (???)

Comment

Originally posted by F10werChyld View Post
          What do you use the dimmable feature for? The last LED I got has a "veg" "flower" switch, but that just changes the spectrum of the light - school me?
          I do not know. This is why I asked 🤓

Comment

hey Jimnaz , how big is your grow space? Im using 2 non dimmable Vipar Spectra 600 for my 4x6x6 tent and i love them. I think their around $250ea still, not positive. I'v never had the need for a dimmable light..i start my seedlings under a small 45w grow light and once their established, they go under the vipers. I'v used them for 3 grows now and each grow produced over 1lb of dried buds!
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Comment

The old blurple lights with built in fans work fine but the newer technology one of which I posted a link to are more efficient.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X