https://share.icloud.com/photos/0423w6pXQu1sbeVVwLkpeay7A#Grande_Prairie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0423w6pXQu1sbeVVwLkpeay7A#Grande_Prairie

Looking for advice on two things! Main thing is we are moving from one house to another and want to take our plants of course lol what’s the best way to transfer approx 2 foot plants? They are all in 3 gallon cloth pots if that makes a difference. Should I take them as they are? Put them inside a box and close them up? Daytime or night? Does it make a difference? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also my second question is I bought some seeds (Black Indica) I started 2 but only one sprouted and it’s a little older than a month now but it won’t grow at all. It’s been the same size now for a while and looks to be in rough shape. I have it set up with my other seedlings that were planted the same time they are (mysterious seeds) because the guy I got them from had them all mixed up. Those ones were started the same time as my indica, grown in the same conditions etc but my mystery seeds are over a foot high where my indica seedling is staying at an inch or so. I really want to save this plant so any advice on what’s wrong with it would be helpful and what I can do to save it. Right now I’m just letting it be and watering etc as normal hoping it will come back. It’s not dead just not growing. I really wanna smoke some bud off it one day lol. The plant I’m taking about is in the bottom right hand corner, I took the picture this way so you can really see how small it is compared to the other seedlings started at the same time.

1: moving plants: depends really how far outta state I'd do it lights off time, but not far I'd put them in a trailer and cover wit a plastic sheet or other ...no biggy
    2: you could replace the soil simply potting up ensure you mix in 25% perlite for added air and prevent root compaction..use a good light

good luck

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X