Watering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watering?

Anyone know any good rules of thumb when it comes to watering properly and using the right amount of water?

Are ya in soil or coco?

Comment

Soil - water when it needs it, not on a schedule. Read the kickass knowledge on this site. https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-often-water-marijuana
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

I'm new to the forum and new to growing so fi sing correct info is pretty rough..everyone kinda different but the sites watering page has me feeling like I'm doing it right..have to get something for run off..have little to none atm.

Comment

Here’s the thing, if your watering with nutes in the water then runoff is good. But if your soil is amended with nutes and watering with just plain water then run off is bad because your only running offthose amended nutes out the bottom of the pot.

i usually water in 1/2 liter then let that soak into the soil for 5 minutes or so. This is when I look the plant, pull leaves if needed and say nice things to it. Then I finish my watering with other half liter of water then I’ll pour 1 liter of water in the drip tray and let that soak in. Bottom watering tech. When it’s all soaked in (15 minutes) then you should lift the pot and see how heavy it is. Remember the weight and lift the pot everyday and when it loses at LEAST half of water weight then you water again. Remember cannabis loves a dry soil so let it dry out.

This proabably isn’t perfect but I grow cannabis so I’m happy.

Comment

Awesome man..really helpfull thanks alot..other people experiences is the best help a newbie grower can get 👍

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X