Shitty shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitty shit

Went on that site "The Vault" where you're supposed to be able to win free seeds..... I didn't care about that but they have about 10 Mango strains that had me droolin. Funny how they want me to send em cash & can't take my Master Card..... RED FLAG & F.U. all the way to hell. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck!!!

So I went to Blimburn webpage thinkin I'd circumvent the sketchy site..... this is what I found there.

BEWARE OF BLIMBURN SEEDS AND THE VAULT!!!!!!

Damn well thanks for the post. Sounds like those Craigslist ads send cash on an offer a fool can’t resist and then it’s a scam.

Comment

My mate was on about this site.... He purchased off Barney's Farm through the vault and his seeds came yesterday... I'm attempting to grow the G13 Haze .... I certainly won't be buying from there now though. Thanks for the heads up πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒ

Comment

& now Philosopher seeds don't send to the USA ... Sonofabitch!!!!!!! & on top of the whole Mango thing... They claim to have original Chocolope which is now the closest thing you can git to my ULTIMATE OF ALL TIME FAVORITE buzz- Chocolate Thai.

EU..... I would be beyond happy to work sometin out where I pay for the order & you forward most of the seeds to me....

Comment

• swegrow
          swegrow commented
          Editing a comment
          Send me a message maybe we can sort something out

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
          Check yer PM

There's a list of reputable, trustworthy seed banks over on GWE: https://www.growweedeasy.com/seeds
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X