help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!!!

so i messed up i got some yellowing at the begging of flower lights to intense and switched to bloom nutes way to early so my question is will my buds fatten up with yellow leaves if you look close you can see tiny bits of green on the buds but not much its still early 3.5weeks ruffly any thought or advise would be great thank you for your time

To start with, that's definitely a run-on sentence. For the experienced grower on this forum to help you, meaning other people, we all need more information kinadian. If you go to a previous post by Nebula, it's a sticky post, gives you all the info you need to give us.
    I think your plants look great!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

i know i know my grammar is sub par at best (thats being polite lol) not sure how to find sticky post not very good on the computer ...... so if you could just ask what you need to know i could tell you .... and thanks for saying they look good but honestly there very sad looking my biggest mess up to date i started using leds threw them in the flower room with out experimenting first big mistake .iv got a few of them in veg right now and think i got it down now

Comment

Go back to the home page, click on GWE growing community, and then click on Nebula's post, on 'How to Post'.
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

People need all they can about the specifics of your grow to even try to determine what's wrong. What medium are you using. Soil or hydro? Water ph in and out. Pots lights. Temperature humidity. Everything you can think of that could help diagnose will be useful. Its not that nobody wants to help its just that lot of people is tired of asking the same questions. In the first page of he posts right on top there are two topics that are always there. One of them is about how to ask for help in an efficient way. Check that out and don't be bummed down. There's always something to learn

Comment

ok thanks for the replies guess i was not clear i know what i did wrong .....the help i need is determining weather a plant that has turned yellow early in flower will continue to fatten up im not new to growing just never had yellow plants lol i know why there yellow and have corrected the problem two of them are kinda very slowly getting thicker. frost is building on all four. but two seem to be stalled ...... so im hoping some one on here has flower out yellow plants. besides nebula in her grow it happened to her in a later stage when buds were way more developed and thanks for explaining how to post questions hope someone has followed yellow plants

Comment

plants :blue berry kush autos
              pots: 4 gallon
              lights 600 watt mh veg hps flower+ 4 136 wall watt full spetrum l.e.d.s
              medium: pro mix hp +extra perlite+sub culture m and b
              light schedule: 24 hours
              nutes: advanced full line up
              rh:60 to 65%
              temps: 75 to 78

Comment

Question: does the above mean you are 24 hours of light (solid) for flower??
                Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                photoperiod feminized seeds
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Nartak
                  Nartak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It will do its thing no matter what you do,it provides growth and food (light) as much as possible and when the plant has had enough it will flip on you!!Puff extra support,stems buffing up...Green can elaborate more on the 24/0 schedule

to Tika
                yes it does. there autos iv done 20/4 18/6 and 24 straight i find with autos it gives me the biggest yields

Comment

thanks mcruderalis i love the site too been reading my life away lately lol everyday you dont learn something is a day wasted

Comment

Leafs are a one way street. Once they change, they won't go back. Best case is they stay where they are...

Not much to do but continue... onward and upward!

Comment

• Canuck147
                      Canuck147 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are we talking the Toronto Maple Leafs? hehehe

• Royal Nugs
                      Royal Nugs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haha! So true. Go wings!

Give them some dark time. 5 or 6 hours
                    Mars Hydro
                    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Canuck147
                      iv run this strain a few times now this is the sixth time and the third with 24 hours and its been at lest a 25% increase in yield over the first 3 witch were run at 18/6 the only different thing in this run was the addition of the four l.e.d.s witch iv removed for now ....... on another note i run 18/6 with my photo period plants in veg always

Comment

Hi Kinadian

So what schedule are you using for the grow how did you mess up? we need to fix this fast because they are way to busy to have stress right now.
                        Bubblehead
                        4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
                        4 Cures and a Life time gardener
                        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
                        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

well how i messed them up is in the first few days of flower i ran out of veg nutes so i switched to bloom so the developed a nitrogen deficiency and on top of the a add four 136 watt leds to the 600w hps and give the tops light burn the problem is now corrected thanks for the concern my question that i asked help with was if any one started flower with yellow plants and if so did there buds continue to grow and plump up i have two that are visibly getting bigger but slowly and two that are not doing anything but making crazy trichomes so im just looking for other peoples experience with the same problem

but it is great that so many people are trying to help thanks to all of you

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X