• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    But it’s not a need.
    I agree it will be wonderful.
    But not all have the place, space or the money for buying the light for the night time.
    Why i think this the reason he have them in a greenhouse

Winter time my autos are in every night with full darkness and outside when the suns comes up. If they get a decent amount of sun light everyday, they will bulk up fine - so it’s a “niceness” thing to have them on light every night. But not a “need”
    Yea they are autos that’s my point. Even 6-8 hours of sunlight every day, can make a really fine auto.. even in Denmark, so well also in Northern UK - Same climate.

Ohh sorry - I forgot my “post count” isn’t high enough to have an opinion in here 😱 even if I have a good amount experience with autos in shitty climates..

• Jordann
    commented on 's reply
    Well it's a bulking up thing if you can bring them in and give them light all night till they go outside again. They're autos afterall.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not a “need” too bring light on them while they are inside.
    It’s a “niceness” thing. But not a need

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Welcome to the GWE forum Brownybluenose yes do bring them in and you will need lighting on them as autos need strong light to grow healthy. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    I would take them in at night and outside when the sun comes up. What I did in Denmark 👍🏻 They will thank you for it. And they don’t care about the light schedule anyway when they are autos 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• vostok
    replied
    Originally posted by Brownybluenose View Post
    Hi guys. Newb alert!!
    Attempting to grow autos following a disastrous first attempt and so far so good this time. My issue is that I'm growing outdoors (greenhouse) and we're due a big drop in temps over the next week or so (from a steady 60-70 down to 40-50 during day and 15-20 at night). Getting 16-18 hours light a day (UK North) but what should I do for the next few days when the weather changes? Bring them indoors or leave them be?
    Appreciation in advance ✌️💙
    Either heat the greenhouse gas or elec. or as above bring them into the house,,with greenhouse watch out for moulds below 17c keep an eye on your humidistat

good luck

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I bring mine in for extreme cold if I can and try to keep the same dark schedule.
    Welcome to GWE!

Leave a comment:

• Brownybluenose
    started a topic SOIL Weather questions

Weather questions

Hi guys. Newb alert!!
    Attempting to grow autos following a disastrous first attempt and so far so good this time. My issue is that I'm growing outdoors (greenhouse) and we're due a big drop in temps over the next week or so (from a steady 60-70 down to 40-50 during day and 15-20 at night). Getting 16-18 hours light a day (UK North) but what should I do for the next few days when the weather changes? Bring them indoors or leave them be?
    Appreciation in advance ✌️💙

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X