Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help diagnose my sick plant babies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help diagnose my sick plant babies!

I just got these clones from a dispensary about 3 days ago. Please don’t rag on me or say that it was a waste of money. Practice is never a waste of money. They are sickly looking, I’m okay with that as I want to practice trying to get them healthy again. The root ball was nice looking and white. It’s not super developed but it was a nice ball. I planted them both in bigger pots. I just used organic soil that has microbes in it and other stuff like fish, bark, moss etc. I mixed mostly that soil with some organic soil that has worm castings in it.

The dispensary kept them under lamps all day and night. If you notice in the pictures they are droopy, brown edges and tips, curling edges and tips. The stalks look decent. It could be mites but I think it’s more heat damage? Again, this is my first time doing this by myself so I’m looking for advice. I’m not giving them fertiziler or anything like that.

Since I got these little guys I have transitioned them into regular lighting. I’ve kept them inside by the window. It’s been overcast since I got them so the lighting is not too bright or direct. Today the clouds have disappeared so it’s not over cast. The plants are definitely not in direct lighting though. Idk if that’s good or bad anymore? Some rando told me he thought they needed more sun and that he thinks Ketama (the first pictures) is blooming early? Is Ketama blooming early? For the first few nights I left them in the night for 6 hours and then put a night light on them. Last night was the first night I just left them by the window without any night light to get all natural lighting.

I have been playing some classical music and binaural beats for the plants. I also have a crystal in each planter. I really want to save these little guys and am looking for informative help. Ketama is the one with the skinnier leaves and thicker stock in the first pics. Pie Hoe is the guy on the second set of pics with the fatter leaves.

It’s very possible the plants have heat damage. But I’m no expert on heat damage vs mites vs nutrient deficiencies. Also, can plants that are kept indoors even get mites? I’m trying to slowly bring these clones outside later on but they have been inside all their life so far. I really need to figure out if they need more, less or the same amount of light. Thank you I appreciate any help.

Ketama

Comment

Pie Hoe

Comment

Starving for light if you ask me. Clones have a hard time taking well in natural light unless it's direct sun all day. If they're getting like 14 hours or less of light a day they will flower. When watering just go around the Stem so the water gets where you think the roots are right now. Maybe mist them once a day. If you have a couple curly bulbs I would put them about an inch or 2 from the leaves and leave on atleast 16 hours. Sitting in a window won't do much unless they get direct sunlight from sun up to down. It's not too late to save them though. Have to get them more light asap though.
        Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
        sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
        4 plants currently under 500w
        2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
        GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
        Happy growing/consuming 🥴
        Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Clone babies want lots of humid air. Maybe try to make a little tent over them that lets in the light but keeps in the moisture too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X