Urgent help with seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent help with seedlings

Planted on the 18th and today is 23rd, the leaves of the seedlings are curling in, is this a problem And if so how do I fix it . The temperature has also never been this high before
    Attached Files

Nothing wrong with it - leave it alone and let it grow - don't overwater.
    Temp is okay - not too tropical yet is it?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Tiger
      Tiger commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok few , I have only gave it one small water to not over water it. I’ve put some cling film over them , should I take that off . Since then that seedling has a curved stalk so I’ve moved it to hopefully re adjust the way it grows to the light.

Are you sure there’s nothing wrong, the seedlings first leaves are curling in is that normal , on one of my seedlings one leaf is normal but another is completely curled in

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's shying away from a light that is too close.

It's hard to water tiny plants in huge containers so I'll echo Canuck 147 & say don't overwater & agree that it looks good. I use a pipette to water my clones n seedlings til they git goin.

Comment

If it's an autoflower - and it was mine - after 5 days in it's time to water the whole pot - carefully - but I would fill the pot with phed water and fill the pot just until it begins to run out of the bottom. This will enable your plant to spread out her roots - after the seedling pops out it's time to grow the roots - then you grow the plant

Sorry - upon closer inspection - your plant looks thirsty - and most of your pot is dry.

That's what I would do - then it's saturated for days - wait until it gets dry again before a refill.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Tiger
        Tiger commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok yep good shout , I thought that it must be under watered because I saw so many things online telling me to not over water so I was barely watering it , I have just watered but not the whole pot so should I wait till that’s dried out then fill the whole thing or should I fill the whole thing as soon as I can

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fill asap

Ok thanks, this is my first grow so I’ll be posting on here if I’m worried about any problems , stay safe from corona virus my friends

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X