Problems problem s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Problems problem s

Help after reading all I can on diagnosing plant problems I seem to have every bug/disease possible! I have symptoms for (I think) Tobacco mosaic virus and Broad mites (and spider mites) living in the UK means we have no access to a lot of the pest control solutions that are available in the US. My question is, does anyone know what would cause large holes in leaves? This leaf came of a plant 3 weeks into flower and is indoor grown, I have used diatomacious earth, a sulphur fumigator and a organic mitacide (smc) not every plant is affected, any help greatly appreciated

Somethings dining on your plants!...gotta be a bug or 10 in there somewhere...and by the looks of the holes its not tiny. Check everywhere,stem,under leaves,soil, get some yellow stick traps and lay them on the soil around the trunk of the plant. Maybe it only comes out at lights out?
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

outdoor
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
      Somethings dining on your plants!...gotta be a bug or 10 in there somewhere...and by the looks of the holes its not tiny. Check everywhere,stem,under leaves,soil, get some yellow stick traps and lay them on the soil around the trunk of the plant. Maybe it only comes out at lights out?
      This..
      Also keep top layer of media covered in D earth it will force topsoil bugs down or out, down they die, out they die.
      i even went so far as making pot hoods stop any that survive fom gettng back.
      good luck.

Comment

ISO (rubbing alcohol 91%) 50/50 with water, spray every 3 days, will not kill eggs just the live bugs. Smash any you can find, look for eggs and smash them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X