X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner to auto flowers and growing in general

Hi all, just wondering

am I doing this all right.

so I have GG(gorilla glue auto) for my first ever attempt at growing myself.

germinating it in coco, with some slow release nutrients mixed into the coco, and watering with ph 6.5 mixed with cal mag but only a small amount as I’m using tap water which has some properties in it already.

also have Sensi Bloom A+B, which I will start adding after week 1.

was wondering if I’m doing this right as the seeds haven’t poped as of yet..

any help is welcome as I’m a complete newbie.

thanks

Benz

You seem to be on the right track, how long has the seed been in the coco. If you put a dry seed into the coco it should be up within a week usually. How deep was it planted. Will have to keep up with the feeding, I use tapwater and I have to go full strength calmag or I get deffencies. What temp in your seed growing in they like warmer temps with lots of humidity for the first couple days up to a week after sprout? Like I said you seem to be on track. Keep us updated. I'm sure some other people will give their input here.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      A pic of your set up would help us all 😁

Here’s my set up,

carbon filter
    tent
    4 pots
    one fan for circulation

my tent is around 18-21 degrees most of the time. I have a heater, but it blows my fuse if left too long.

buried the seed 1-2cm deep, with a moisten of water(calmag/bloom) ph 6.5

Comment

I had the same problem with my tent. I had to run a couple extra breakers into the breaker panel and run some lillones through the basement, my tent is run by 3 seperate 30 amp breakers. I was scared of starting a fire in the walls of the house with the old aluminum wiring they used back in the day. So I used heavy gauge wiring to run 3 lines into my tent. Heater and fans and humidifier and dehumidifier on one breaker lights on the second breaker and second tent on the third.
      I'm sure they're ready to pop out of the ground and start growing like weeds. Some are slower than others at getting started.
      Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
      sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
      4 plants currently under 500w
      2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
      Happy growing/consuming 🥴
      Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Quick update. Plants are growing, but very slow? Any ideas why?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Could be the ferts you added to soil a pic in natural light would help. Autos don't like early ferts what i've found. I start my seedlings under a CFL grow light something less intense than straight under LED.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          My autos are doing fine under a R900 Viparspectra. Even in the seedlings stage
          It depends on the height from the plants.
          Autos don’t require the same amount of fertilizer as photos period plants.
          How much nutes did you give them ? And did you apply a cal-mag of any kind ? Benzey17

Hi guys. This is happened to my plants, not too sure what it is. Can anyone help

please

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          I suspect they don't like either the nutrients or the grow medium.

I’m using Sensi grow/calmag with coco?

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          What amount of nutrients did you give ? And do you have something to lower your PH levels ? 6,5 is a little high for a coco medium.. ?

I have Ph-/+, when I ph test the water with the nuts it comes to 6.0-6.1 every time

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s better than 6,5 for sure.
          Coco mediums is the range from 5,5-6,5
          You you definitely not want to get over or under that ph.
          Have you tried to maybe range it to 5,8-5,7?

No. Will dry out the medium and use this ph range, I’ll keep you updated

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X