Is it over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is it over?

Hey guys, first time poster/grower, now I think I’ve just followed too much advice from too many different sources 🤦🏻‍♀️.
    do you rate this poor thing is going to make it?

ive tried everything/ probably too much to try get her to be happy again.
    If anyone can help, I would appreciate so much.
    one thing I don’t know is the PH of her water(don’t have a meter and can’t get one now) but don’t know if that could be the main problem. Or whether she is even going to make it?
    thanks and take care

Following. Had a real droopy girl and one of the pros chimed in and said" push it to the side and leave her alone"
    Words of wisdom.
    she's doing much better.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

If you are on a public water system, call them they can tell you the PH range of the water.
      She is unhappy, is the soil wet? Give us all the details of the soil/grow medium, lights, temps, RH, feeding, watering. Also take a 30X zoom lens and look at the under side of the leaves for bugs.

Comment

• Melri
        Melri commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks
        Grow medium mix is coco coir, perlite, vermiculite, worm castings, compost, volcanic rock dust, bonemeal & gypsum.
        Lights: 230V 50hz 140W 6400K lumen 7850
        Only water when soil is almost dry.
        Rh I’ve been wondering too, as the lights must dry it out quite a bit, but outside is around 60% here so the tent stays partially open. but don’t have a hydrometer either and can’t get now 🤦🏻‍♀️ But have put a humidifier in and put it on every now and then. Sorry not the most knowledgeable.

It looks hungry with the beginning of a calmag deffency. Is the coco mix hard packed by chance? It's far from the dead yet. Can definitely be saved.
      Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
      sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
      4 plants currently under 500w
      2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
      GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
      Happy growing/consuming 🥴
      Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Melri
        Melri commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, shot Jordan. Yeah it’s the coco coir was a brick that you add water to? Will see what I can give around house for calmag deficiency 🙏🏼🌱

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean in the pot with the plant growing iin it I see problems when people have it packed in the pot hard as possible the plant doesn't like it, I've done it with soil before and it grows half as fast as it's sister in the pot beside it with loose fluffy soil. Not sure what you could use around the house but I've thought about calcium and magnesium supplements at the pharmacy but not sure how that would work.

I don’t think I packed it too tight. Grow a lot of other plants, cant believe how hard growing in a tent is for me 🙈🙈 but Thank you so much about pharmacy, will check 🌱♥️
      Last edited by Melri; 04-25-2020, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Indoor growing is definitely something else eh. Have to give the plant everything that nature would give it outside. Lots of people think it's easier than it is outside, till they try it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X