Seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seedlings

Started these lil gals from seed and have sprouted just over a month ago. Strain is Blue Diesel hybrid. Growing outdoors in Coastal So California, outside when warm and in a sunny window and at night. Spray with tap water a few times per day but don’t let soil stay wet. Just noticed this one getting brownish spot, does anyone know what may cause that? Also sure looks like white pistils (already?!). Second season growing, first time from seed so definitely not an experienced farmer. Any help is appreciated

When you have your plants inside or out do they get more then 12 hours of sunlight?

Comment

• Tee
      Tee commented
      Editing a comment
      Mother Nature is proving 13 hours+ per day, and I’m not using any lights

Well these are definitely not looking better. Just gave a weak dose of 12-4-8 liquid food yesterday and maybe a very slight improvement but concerned. One has rust coloration on the leaves, one has white tips, and the other has orange spots. All planted in the same Dr Earth soil, same amount of water and light. Definitely paler in color. Suggestions?

Comment

I dont see any perlite- could you have a drainage problem that is soaking/ rotting the roots & preventing proper feeding? Ph issues will do the same thing.

Comment

• Tee
        Tee commented
        Editing a comment
        Could very well be a drainage problem. I started out spraying the soil lightly a few times a day and it would dry out. Now for some reason it seems to be staying damp. Thanks for your feedback!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X