Making pollen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making pollen

The 20th will be 4wks of spraying the silver- does this look on schedule? So as soon as one begins to open I pluck em, put em in a baggie & shake it out right?
    Attached Files

It does look to be happening, 14 days should be enuf of the CS spray.
    I kept my male separate, when he was opening up good I cut the top off into a zip lock. I then stuck the bud I wanted seed from into the baggie sealed as best I could and shake it. I got a few scattered seed (outside of the intended bud), but not many.
    At the moment I have 7 girls around a male to do it natural.

Comment

Ok thanks.
      I was going by the article on the main site that said to keep spraying into wk 4. But it only takes 2wks?
      I was wondering if I could pollinate just a few buds. Now If the plant is spending energy to make seeds in a few buds will the rest suffer?

Comment

14 days is what I did and had lots of flowers, my CS did have a bit (lot) of colour.
        They say it does, but my thought is it would take lab tests to verify. I have smoked some damn good seeded weed! And in Morocco all they smoke is the bract that hold the seed, all the rest is put back in the field (compost) or so I read. LOL

Comment

I only spray for 2 weeks. The plant will still make buds, trichomes, etc. after pollination. It seems to me like when they're pollinated they sense it and stack more in an effort to catch more pollen.

Comment

Cool. Thanks! When I tossed the girls for revegging again I guess this one became a practice but I'm gonna start spraying a Mango branch tonight.

Comment

It would be nice to see a picture tutorial on doing this procedure in its entirety this is the 4th time I have seen someone talking about this collidal silver and I am now extremely interested. I did of course just read that brief instruction on the webpage would just like some pics and some instructions from first hand experience. Like whoa I can produce my own seeds ? And crossbreed ? And they’re all female ? And it only costs me my time and the price of the spray ? Take my money and point me in the right direction ! This is awesome.

Comment

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Aw bummer. Even the pot? Mango is in a brand new 3gal fabric. Oh well

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                That is what I have read, and what I did, I did not find out until I had already started the process.

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                It does make sense.

FunkyButtLovin Hey I can't find that tutorial. Would you plz bump it?

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                I bumped it for you.

• JDU
                JDU commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Sir.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X