Size:	503.6 KB
ID:	396553

This is the other grow box, 1 week behind:

Click image for larger version

Name:	old apr18 copy.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	476.0 KB
ID:	396554
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

alltatup as usual, beautiful job!!
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, GS: it has kept me busy!!!

Fabulous!! Job.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, GG: we shall see!!

WEEK ONE 12/12: They had 36 hours darkness and I flipped 'em to 12/12 on Thursday, put in new flower nutes on Friday. Three out of four of them made the table top, but LA Sage left rear has some shorties on her, I'm hopin they'll stretch. It's like a jungle sometimes...

I am a relentless defoliator. My goal is to avoid sweaty leaves, lack of air circulation, and too much transpiration, versus stunting growth with too much defol.

This took me about 2 weeks longer doing a proper LST than what I usually spend in veg, and I have never filled in the floor like this. I hope I beat my harvest record...

Name:	apr25 wk1 copy.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	586.0 KB
ID:	398579

Other box, a week behind in wk 6 veg. The runt front left is Humboldt's highly touted Dr. Greenthumb's Em Dog, and it's been a runt every time I've grown it. As a matter of fact, Humboldt replaced my 1st order w/ 3 new seeds, and she's still a runt.

Name:	old apr25 wk6vg copy.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	543.9 KB
ID:	398580
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the greenery.

Start of week 2 flower; they shot up overnight after I changed their nutes yesterday. They stretched 4-6 inches this past week.

Name:	may2 copy.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	374.8 KB
ID:	400657

Flipped the other box to 12/12 on Thurs and fed flower nutes yesterday: they are stretching fast. I haven't seen this since I can remember.

Name:	old may2 copy.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	400656

Here's the huge lesson of this grow (#12): I was switching them to flower too soon, and the plants hadn't really picked up enough steam. Spending 10-14 days longer in veg on this grow, I could see how much stronger the growth was at wk 6. So when I flipped this last box, they immediately started stretching up, and I haven't seen such a fast response previously.

I mean, I read Nebula's words over and over, "the right preparation during veg makes for a powerful flower," but I was stuck on my schedule of switching to 12/12 sooner rather than later. I was in too much of a hurry. But now I'm betting that the extra two weeks of veg will pay off on harvest weight. I think this is significant growth for me as a Cannabis cultivator: I'm developing more patience!

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful, makes me want to rethink auto's

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      @ragweedwc I've never grown autos, so there's that. But what I love about photos is how much more involved I am in their development. At one point in one box, I had a little bit of beginning nute lockout which I nipped in the bud with a flush and lower nutes 24 hours later. Then to watch them bounce back from that and really begin to pick up steam until they were growing strong, it was awesome. I'm just realizing how important my decisions and timing are in terms of getting them to the absolute right point to switch to 12/12.

Your doing a great job as always we all have our hiccups but it starting to look more consistent didn't you just defoliate not to long ago..lol those plants are growing quick..looking good .

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Greengringo I'm having to do a little defol just about every day or I have leaves sweating on top of each other. I'm trying never to have mold/mildew.

We'll your definitely on top of things the girls are coming along nicely.

Comment

Day 17 for this box: Girls in back quickly getting into the sweet light spot. Light coverage isn't as good in the front row, so they are dealing with lower lux levels.

Name:	wk3 new copy.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	403104

Week 2 for this box: good first week stretch.

Name:	wk2 old copy.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	447.0 KB
ID:	403105

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t even think you need your fingers crossed, you are doing a good job👍🏻

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great! I've always wondered, do the leaves build up moisture when touching the sides of the tent, box etc?
        I see it when leaves are laying on each other..wet spots when you separate them.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState I haven't seen the "leaf sweat" on the wall--only between two leaves. So I check them twice daily for the first three weeks, and I remove offending leaves.

Holy crap its looks good! Looks really good with how much they are growing every week 👍🏻
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        In first box, the LA Sage on the right stretched around 8" this past week. Showing strong Sat. characteristic. The plant left rear is also LA Sage, so clearly two phenotypes--not twins. But I'll bet the hybrid characteristics will emerge with nice, solid buds. At least, I have my fingers crossed!

Start of week 4 for these gals, all defoled. The weakest plant is Super Critical Bud CBD, left front. Two LA Sage in the rear: one is much stretchier than the other. Right front is Blue OG, who always grows strong. Compare this plant to the Sativaesque Blue OG in the other box.

Name:	wk4 start new copy.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	474.5 KB
ID:	405373

Start of week three for this box;

Name:	wk2end old copy.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	405374

I have done more defol on the rear left Blue OG because she's the most Sativaesque phenotype I've ever grown. Royal Gorilla rear right, is coming along. The runt Em Dog front left is just starting to stretch, she's really like a week or two behind the other plants; I'm not defoliating, and I wonder how long she will keep stretching.

Just ordered some 26-28% THC strains from Seedsman; yummy!!!!!!!

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking really good!

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing the plants can't be removed from the growing structure? Must be a SOB to defoliate those back ones!
        You definitely added some height to the grow this time.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState It isn't as easy to defol in back as in front, but since I lollypop, it's easy to maneuver hands and arms down below to get to what I need to pinch. Thanks for stopping by!! Thanks RagWeedDWC

WEEK SIX LA SAGE trichomes; girl's goin crazy:

Name:	LaSage wk6 triches copy.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	411245

Her grow box (she's rear right side):

Name:	wk6 new copy.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	550.8 KB
ID:	411246

Week 5 grow box:

Name:	wk5 old copy.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	411247

Shorter plants have far fewer trichomes on them. They didn't make it into the sweet light spot. I can't wait to test the THC potency on various parts of the plants.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GreenState If the buds below get as ripe as the buds above, I would hope so. But if a lot of triches are still clear down below, it won't be as strong.

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup Yes, I recon you're right. Will be interesting to see how big or small the variations are.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I harvest in stages.

i couldn’t believe the difference in height from just a pair of weeks. awesome job

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for stopping by, Ratman. I had to supercrop and bend over a few more colas this week too close to the lights. Crazy.

Well that's good news I guess alltatup dang gal if you didn't grow so well that wouldn't happen. I kinda get a kick out of the knuckle.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm beginning to think the knuckle makes them grow better.

Unbelievable, congratulations

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        GrowerNew Thank you for stopping by!!! It is believable, and you will be producing flowers like that yourself!!! ;-}

Week 7 and week 5, new box:

Name:	wk7 new copy.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	601.8 KB
ID:	413858Click image for larger version

Name:	wk5 new copy.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	531.3 KB
ID:	413859

This is the part I love, when you can really see the buds start to stack and fatten up. Less leaf, more bud.

Weeks 6 & 4, old box:

Name:	wk6 old copy.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	627.3 KB
ID:	413860Click image for larger version

Name:	wk4 old copy.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	500.1 KB
ID:	413861

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X