Whats wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong

Some of the leaves are bending down . Not all and some of the leaves its just a few “fingers”.. any idea what might be the cause?
    Thanks

You need to transplant into bigger pots, from what I see plants are too big for the pots they are in now.

Comment

• Bengfan
      Bengfan commented
      Editing a comment
      You may also want to do away with clear pots. Good luck!

NuggetMan thanks

Comment

Bengfan ok man

Comment

Agree w/ NuggetMan. Transplant those girls soon - if you can afford fabric bags, that's my recommendation. Then water on a schedule, according to what the girls need. Go here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms and read about "Overwatering" and "Underwatering" in the topics.

Comment

F10werChyld i got some bags and soil today.. thanks

Comment

• NuggetMan
            NuggetMan commented
            Editing a comment
            I would also recommend topping and doing low stress training as well to increase your bud sites. Works wonders for me. What kind of soil are you using as this can make a difference in the way your plants grow? I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest, why? because no nutrients are needed for at least the 1st 30 days, and then you can start your regiment of whatever nutes you are going to use from there. I go 8 weeks of veg, then transition to flower takes 1 week, then from there it's flower time!!! Also depends on what you are growing. Indica takes up to 8 weeks and Sativa takes longer, between 10-14 weeks. Check out the info on this site for further assistance growing. Good Luck.

Here is one of my girls that I did this to. I think you would want the same results???

Comment

• NuggetMan
            NuggetMan commented
            Editing a comment
            This one is 7 weeks into flower and doing very well. My bud of course have increased in size as well.

NuggetMan .. wow plant looks great. Thanks for all the assistance , will try my best and see how it goes.
          i recently bought some soil which i would place them in grow bags with the new soil..

Comment

• NuggetMan
            NuggetMan commented
            Editing a comment
            Just make sure this has no nutrient already mixed into it, if it doesn't, then you should be o.k. Look at the ingredient and see what kind of stuff is mixed into this brand as I have never used it. Just helping you play it safe... Best of luck on your grow.

NuggetMan thanks. All the best to u too

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X