Is my Mary Jane, actually John Mark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my Mary Jane, actually John Mark?

I'm pretty sure I've wasted the last few months.. first time grower, started from seed, "indoor" grown, two weeks into flowering.. this is a male isn't it?

Unfortunately you are correct garagegrower. They are males.
    I would suggest you get some feminized seeds or if using regular seeds plant a few more then you need try and sex the plants earlier to get enough females for your grow space.
    Don't lose heart as the plants are healthy looking. Next time females only.

Comment

That's a nice male.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

He's a monster.

Comment

male or not be proud of that like funky said thats a monster good work

Comment

Brutal, but thank you guys for the kind words!

I've got a few more plants coming up right now, all have been in the same 4x4 box as the above male (two older were even touching the male as of this morning). Are these also goners and I just don't know it yet? The two taller ones were bag seed, the two shorter ones are clones from the initial male plant. I sprayed them all down with water earlier today.

I guess I don't know if I did something wrong to end up with a male, or if I just had a bad seed. It came from a friend, from a legal farm. I know the strain name, but that's about it.

Comment

• Willyd
              Willyd commented
              Editing a comment
              Clean the box before putting your other plants in there if theres any pollen left in there it could get to your plants and then youll end up with seeds in your buds. Any of the plants that have touched the males could have been pollinated youll know when it starts budding I wouldnt toss them tho. Ive never really dealt with males myself ive gotten really lucky with my bag seeds but thats what I would do anyways. I dont think you did anything wrong its just the luck of the draw when using bag seeds Im no pro so take any of this with a grain of salt so to speak lol

• garagegrower
              garagegrower commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Willy! I'll get to cleaning!

Damn that is no maryjane more like Jon doe, but like others said a monster. The lil ones hard to tell.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X