First time outdoor grower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time outdoor grower

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm about to plant my first plants this year I have 2 auto bleubery and 2 auto QC super skunk and basically Im wondering howmany hours of daylight do I need to start germination natural light only on a window sill in a solo cup next Ito my beans and tomatoes , will be planting directly in the earth and compost mix that will be in my vegy garden,and I'm getting very confused as I read about nutrients and all that , can my plants grow big and strong in the same soil as my vegy garden

The soil: soil and compost mix with some dried hen manure mixed in

I know it's alot but would appreciate any kind of input
    Thx guys !! 😁😁

My plants were in the vegie garden last year, they did fine 'cept for air circulation in the fall. (added a fan)
    You can start your seed the same as those maters! I could not feed last year as it was to wet here, I am in raised beds (ring cut from a 55 gallon drum) or cloth pots this year so I can have more control over feeding and water.
    Welcome to GWE!

Comment

• Vincenzo
      Vincenzo commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok sounds good that's what seing is a lot of people are using pots outdoors instead of planting in their garden, thx for sharing most appreciated

Welcome to GWE, I would start with this, its chock full of good information on starting to grow and follows up with awesome tips to improve. https://www.growweedeasy.com/basics
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Vincenzo
      Vincenzo commented
      Editing a comment
      Will check it out thx ! It's just I've been reading about it for the past month and there is alot of different ways of doing the feeding and all after a bit it gets confusing lol 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X