Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds

Has anyone ever ordered from ilovegrowingmarijuana.com? Is it a reputable bank?

Lots of people have, they have a good reputation. I don't shop there because they are expensive.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      That gets the price per seed bearable but then you're stuck with 20 of the same thing. Do you want to grow that many of the same type? Are you really picky or needing a specific strain for medicinal purposes or are you just kinda shopping for something that catches your eye?

• RuralChic97
      RuralChic97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just kinda shopping

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought 10 at Seedsman and got 12 free.

Until this year, they are the only place I've ever ordered from. I haven't had any problems with their seeds except for some I received but didn't start for the better part of a year. I stored them in a drawer in a room that got too hot for seed storage! I've grown Purple Haze (my favorite so far), Afghan & Gold Leaf (which you can get cheap if you start to check out without ordering any). Gold Leaf is the only strain unique to ILGM. Everything else is a copy of another breeder's strain, some of which are supposed to be clone-only. I've got Skywalker OG, Purple Kush, Bruce Banner, Granddaddy Purple & Black Widow all flowering together right now. These were from the seeds that sat out while I got myself legal to grow. All are healthy, no hermies. I could recommend their Purple Haze for ease of grow and outstanding buzz as well as Black Widow for its vigorous growth and amazing smell, but I haven't been able to sample the bud yet. Bruce Banner is also growing well and trying to push through the top of my tent because it fooled me - I thought I could get away without topping it! Previous grows were nowhere near as productive, but those happened under T5 grow lights and now I have an Advanced Platinum P300. It made for a very nice demonstration of what can happen when you fix your limiting factor. ILGM frequently runs buy 10 get 10 free promotions which are the best deals I usually see on single strains. There are also mixpacks of 3 strains that are always a better deal than buying individually. On my last order, I got it faster than previous ones; I think they are possibly shipping from within the USA now but I'm not completely sure. Good luck with your grow!
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I just ordered from them, delivery in less than 5 days for me. I also got buy 10 get 10. 4 of 4 planted germinated and are healthy, 6 days out of the ground.

Comment

Thumbs up on ILGM. Fast delivery. Reliable. The Super Silver Haze and the Blue Cheese have been may favorites from them so far. Just sprouted high CBD Harlequin and the "blue mixpack".

Comment

So what does every think is the best source for seeds, that will accept credit cards?

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Never had a issue with Seedsman and they take credit cards.

Originally posted by johnb1963 View Post
          So what does every think is the best source for seeds, that will accept credit cards?
          I'd be interested in hearing everyone's favorite source too

Comment

For price, selection and promos/freebies it's Seedsman hands down. Nirvana's website is fast and easy to navigate and does mastercard, their success rate for cc payments is only about 55% but mine works no problem. Boreal Seeds in Canada has a very limited selection and no fems but accepts paypal and ships fast. I've wanted to order from Attitude in the UK in the past but just never have.

Comment

I've bought seeds from Royal Queen Seeds, GYO Seed bank and ILGM. I'm partial to ILGM just cause I have bought the most from them. They're spendy but I like the customer service, pmt methods, and selections. If you do the 10/10 you will wind up with a few extra seeds...but so far that hasn't been a problem for me.
              Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
              Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
              Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I ordered the premium mixed pack was happy with all three strains but the gold Leaf was the best thus far. The other 2 were Chronic widow and California Dream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X