Plant help please first time grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant help please first time grow

Hey guys first time grower here, really needing some help, my outdoor plant (I believe it’s a shiva skunk seed) has been flowering for about 2 weeks now, but at the same time as the plant started to flower, these brown and red spots are showing up on the leaves, mainly the big fan leaves but it’s slowly spreading will this kill my plant? Will it still yield what do I do plz help

ive added a plant feed nute when it started to show
    new soil
    trimmed initial damaged lower brances
    done pest control
    and it’s still spreading

Is it nute burn or over watering or maybe a deficiency?
    will it reduce my yield?

please help

If it's nutrient lockout, then don't feed more; give her a flush to clear the roots. https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing-sick-cannabis
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• KingNowlzy
      KingNowlzy commented
      Editing a comment
      But it started before I added any nutes at all?

Hi KingNowlzy I went back and took a closer look at the pics. For one thing, the plant is very, very small for 2 weeks flowering.

What were you feeding it? Did you not feed it at all during veg? That could account for its very small size. If you weren't feeding it any nutes, it was probably starving. And underdeveloped.

Maybe this page will help you:
    Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

You have to know what and how to feed Cannabis a. during veg and b. during flower: she has entirely different nutritional needs for each phase.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• KingNowlzy
      KingNowlzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bro I took a look at the link , it just really hard to determine what it is exactly via pics as I’ve never grown. I’ve added a photo of the leaves I’ve just trimmed of if you can please look at it and tell me what you think

• KingNowlzy
      KingNowlzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Also no I didn’t feed it before that as I just got a seed of a friend and I’ve just been naturally growing it in a pot didn’t think about it to much I’ve also recently changed it to a bigger
      pot

Looks like past cal mag deffency I have had. It will still make it to the end but might no be the same amount or quality. Do you spray water on it while it's in full sunlight. Can burn spots the water acts like a magnifying glass .
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Few closer photos. Plz help

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lower yellow leaves can mean hunger, and I think that not feeding the plant through vegetation stunted it. If you want to grow really good bud and harvest more than a few grams, you're going to have to learn how to feed nutrients. Cannabis is called a weed, but she really doesn't just grow by herself without proper nutrients.

What are you feeding now?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X