Second grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Second grow

Second time I'm growing here are some pics ,I think I over fertilized her ...can anyone help out with this ? And also what do you think about her

Wonderful looking I sure don't see over fertilized nothing stands out no tips look burnt? I think she is great looking and now just let her do her thing. I would suggest no more defoliation for now cause she's got that light right where she needs it Great job A+
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

That was a picture from 4 days ago this one is from today ,I was experimenting with striping her down but leaving all to top 3 layers of fan leaves trying to get lower bud sites to gain some weight. I was also going to try some 4 4ft side lighting on this grow to see if there is any beneficial outcome to it

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What light are you using how many watts from the wall? She sure filled in quickly so that's a sign your light penetrants well ? How long she been flowering i'm guessing a month?

I'm using a viparspectra 2020 pro1500 it only pulls 160 watt out of the wall . She has only been in flower for 21 days ..to me she's a BEAST...So far so good I guess like I said only my second grow 🤞🤞🤞
      Last edited by Chadly01; 04-13-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I use 2 450 vipar and yes she is a beast and a beauty. Well hmm I suppose you could put some side lighting but if $$ an issue? I started with just 1 450 in a 3x3x6 but as I grew indoor more light was needed to get those buds fuller and harder. I was never so proud as to harvest my first indoor plant. I think in the future you may want to daisy chain 2 of those lights together, it would rock LOL how big is your tent? Those newer vipars look to be not a tall as the 450 I could be wrong? But by the looks of the plant maybe space above not an issue? Do you know the strain?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

3x3x6 with just the one plant it should be plenty. The new series of the pro lights are only like 2 1/2 tall so there should be plenty of room still . I was told it was a triple chocolate chip

Comment

Just a update day 37 of flower

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Really nice Chadly01 your plant is looking like she is going to fatten up really well. And only abit over a month in flower, well done Did you say this was just a bag seed or do you know the strain? Beautiful purps and just a tiny bit of nute burn on the tips no biggie at all.

Wow...that's an awesome looking flower. Is that purple color specific to the strain? She's a beauty. Love those frosty sparkles.
              Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
              Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
              Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X