Finally back after running from the law lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally back after running from the law lol

Hello I'm back in sure y'all don't know but I was busted doing my last grow I'm Missouri in August 2018 I then fled to the Golden State for a year waited for medical cannabis to take hold in Missouri now I'm back fighting my case Wich was just recently dropped from cultivation under 35 g to cultivating without a license so in May I'm gonna get a big ass fine but since I was only growing six plants and they where under 14 in my attorney is very sure he can get my grow equipment back which was about 4 k worth of shit I stocked up over two years so I'm back I'm legal with a license now and got some seedlings going again but I wanted to share pictures of my grow from Cali also and I'll share some of my new legal grow one I dial it in the picture of my tents

I can't wait to get my grow shit back

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Those plants are mighty pretty.

The tents I'm my pictures are currently in police evidence until I go to court and my attorney gets them back plus all my lights that are worth 500 a pop I got three of them and a few others for back up

Comment

Comment

• Korn
        Korn commented
        Editing a comment
        What variety’s are these outdoor plants?

• Jr83
        Jr83 commented
        Editing a comment
        They where all OG Kush

I miss Cali but I had to come back and handle my business here unfortunately if you've never been to call friggin go at least once the traffic sucks the ppl are rude as hell BUT u can't beat it

Comment

I'm in OK now, from CA. It's a different world for sure. I went back to visit last summer and ended up running all over the high desert, the IE and Long Beach, Huntington, Venice, Griffith Park, etc. I love rural living in Indian Territory but it feels like home every time I go back to Cali.

Comment

Right I just love chilling in the beach toking and drinking beers can't beat it exspeacially on the bay area it's always so nice there

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bay Area!! Hells right!!
            I have a friend out there in the Ozark mts. (Missouri). But it’s hard to leave the bay to visit. Maybe next year, I’ll go.

I use to go there to Griffith Park Observatory stoner star gazing, Rose Bowl swap meets, surf city Seal, Huntington best times as a teen 50yrs ago.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Griffith is still tight. The spirit of Lenard Nimoy is still lurking around. Lol. Huntington is still fun as well. Been to all with in the last few years.

Man they had some fire up there last year got real close to it. Got family in Pasadena still well all over down that area. They wished they'd left LOL
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X