Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Supreme

Anyone ever ordered from em?
    Are they worth filling in all the info they want? I really don't need a profile or account.....
    Does anyone know of another reputable bank who carries Mango & Green Crack?

JDU I would love to clone a clone of Mango but she's just 1ft tall barely growing keeping it that way till I move them to G house next weekend. But do you want to wait for it?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nirvana doesn't do Green Crack but they do free shipping and have reg (5 for $19) and fem (5 for $35) mango skunk & Somango XXL. If you order today you get 5 free og kush fems as well.

Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 04-12-2020, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Budgal Yes I definitely would like to have every cutting I can git off the original. I'll come get it whenever you're ready. Dingus has one for me also so 2fer!! & hey I have a very young (2in tall) BCP stretchy pheno if you want one back.

FBL I was lookin at both of those on this site & contemplatin hard on each. Nirvana has them too eh? Thanks I'll take a look!!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're not in a hurry and send cash, $19 for 5 reg mango skunk and 5 fem og kush is a sweet deal. If you use MasterCard you can get 'em for $25. If you want all fems, $35 (cash) or $41(CC) isn't bad.

I just went ahead and nabbed 5 Maui Waui regs and 5 OG Kush fems for $21 shipped.

Comment

Humbolt Seed org. has mango sapphire and 3 different Green Crack. I am growing a couple GC right now.
          Cannabis seed bank ✓Regular ✓Feminized ✓Autoflowering - Humboldt Seed Organization - Californian FLAVORS, AROMAS and EFFECTS!

Last edited by JohnEmad; 04-13-2020, 08:25 AM.

Comment

https://www.nirvanashop.com/special-offers/ It's your lucky day, they must have been reading this thread lol. Anyway, sweet deal on the Mango Skunk and they're still giving away free OG Kush fems.

Comment

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X