Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

14 hours of light during flowering stage fail.. Can it be saved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 hours of light during flowering stage fail.. Can it be saved?

Hey guys

I have a stubborn friend who insisted that the lights were on for 12/12 for the flowering stage as planned. Now the truth was that the lights were on for 14 hours a day, instead of 12.. This lasted for an entire month.
    Plants are in week 8 now, midflower according to nutrient scheme. They should have begun flowering from week 4 lol.

The plant never entered the flowering stage because of this, but he did however follow the nutrient scheme as if they were in early bloom - midflower as time passed. - Is this something to worry about?

Is it possible to save this mess? Can the plant be transistioned as normal, even though the flowering period nutrients have been given to a vegging plant?

The plant looks absolutely fine, it's just getting a little big. It's not a male.. Could one maybe continue with midflower nutrients for a while until you got good flower going, with the light properly adjusted ofc..?

Switch er to 12s now and give a break from feeding. Will it be too high when it flowers. Shouldn't be a problem. Gotta love timers but I still check them every week, nothing is foil proof. I learned not to cheap out on the timers, I prefer weather proof timers or industrial timers. Hard to trust other people to do the right thing sometimes. But I don't see a problem, just switched to flower a few weeks late is all.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jisboi
      Jisboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your reply bud.

We'll try doing that. There's plenty of space for it to grow up.
      Yea and he god damn refused to check the timer until today. xD

I'll just give it plain water(ph adjusted ofc) for the next two waterings then.
      When it's time to feed it again, do you think it would be appropriate to start it off again at week 7-8 midflower nutrients?

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Can only trust yourself sometimes...I'd probably start around week 4 or so but more wouldn't hurt too much cause it seems to be used to it. But give it a couple weeks off like you said.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X