Should I harvest her now or later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Should I harvest her now or later?

I know she’s a Sour Diesel photo, but I forgot when I planted her. It was probably late January/Early February 2020, and now it’s April 12 2020. She was 12/12 from seed.

Attached at the end is a photo I took of her looking quite tall on February 20th 2020 I found while digging through my camera roll.

And yeah she’s pretty short but I’m getting better every time I grow!

Thanks guys!
    Attached Files

Looks very close. Starting to be milky but no golden. Depending on what buzz you're looking for.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Stahlherz420
      Stahlherz420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jordann Hey, thanks again for your help! I’m looking for a less lethargic high so I picked Sour deisel because I feel like most of the street stuff I’ve smoked was Indica. As for the Trichomes, well maybe I’m not a genius in that regard but some of them are brown headed, which according to another site means they’re beyond ripe. I’d love to harvest her in time for 4/20, so maybe harvesting her now is a good choice. Thank you again for helping me!

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea if you're seeing amber heads it's probably in the window of the buzz your looking for. Wouldn't want to wait too much longer. Can always take some off the top and leave the lower to progress more if it doesn't look ready.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X