Hey its Juice. Help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey its Juice. Help me

hey guys I've been gone a minute. Have had a lot going on. But I moved. To California. Redding to be exact. Any of you guys in the area? Hmu. I need some help figuring things out here. Tia

juice
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Like “the” juicy j?

Comment

Sorry forum had a fit

Comment

I actually lived just south of u been to Redding alot I was caught in that snow storm last winter on the dam buck horn heading to Weaverville fuckin sucked eight hrs of snow sitting with a fuckin CHP officer waiting on a tow high as fuck what do u need help with medicine I can help np I now plenty of ppl u can get oz for 60 all day if u know the right ppl

Comment

Cali is exspensive housing is shit ur better if going to the Oroville and Chico area rents way cheaper and u can grow 24 plants outside with or without a card six of it scares but I did 33 and everyone else I know did and never had an issue you will be amazed at how bud grows out there it's amazing look at the pics I posted of my grow and that was thirty days after planting 5 in clones they shot up like I've never seen and bushes our crazy

Comment

Juicyj89 Glad to see you back. Was wondering a bit ago what had happened to you. What do you need to know about CA other than, "Get the fuck out"? Who knows how much corona virus is really floating around that state. Ever consider Wyoming? Only 239 reported Covid-19 infections. Be safe buddy!

Comment

I luv the area, dont want to move back, I had a place in Deadbluff (Redbluff) some years ago. Major employer wallmart, and a 40 hour job, rare!

Comment

Hot hot summers there, watch for fires.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X