No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! newbie

Hi guys I’m new to this forum and to growing, I’ve just ordered some automatic white skunk seeds that I’m planning to grow for myself. I’m in midlands uk, they will be grown outside in pots. what can I do in regards to getting the most out of them and get a good result from a first grow, any tips or tricks, will they be okay left in a forest that’s got decent sunlight, is there a all round fertiliser to use ect ect

thanks, peace

Welcome aboard johno98 - start your autoflower in the pot you want it to finish in - 3 gallon - oh sorry - bad me - being part of the commonwealth and all - 12 litre pot .

These plants will grow fine with little attention - just make sure you water it whenever required.

Good luck growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

At the top of the page where it says growing basics click that and start reading lol Not trying to be rude my friend but arming yourself with the basic knowledge of how to grow is the best tool you can have when first starting. All the growers on here are amazing and we will all help in any way we can but do yourself a huge favor and start reading, if your really passionate about growing you wont be able to stop reading lol most of the questions you have will be answered and the ones that arent i promise someone here will have an answer.

as far as your plan to plant in a forest, Thats exactly how I started out I found a nice sunny spot off the beaten path and planted them. You said your going to do it in pots, doing that outdoors when your not around could be problematic i think. Wind and wildlife will be your enemy lol especially wildlife, deer and rabbits love the taste of weed plants. Whats the ground like? why not plant them in natures pot lol. As far as getting the most out of your crop again youll have to read up on LST or light stress training Nebulas tutorials are very detailed and will help you through every step of the way and again the growers on here will help as well. With fertilizer and stuff what I did with my first grow is not even worry about it I just focused on getting the basics of growing a healthy plant then worried about jacking it up lol. Ive only been growing for a couple years now so i am by no means a pro i just thought id give you my two cents. Welcome and happy growing!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X