My leafs are going crispy at the tip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My leafs are going crispy at the tip?

The tips of my leaves have gone yellow and crispy at the tip anybody know why I’m in panic mode!

Hi NewGrower98...hard to tell what may be happening from the pic. Can you give some details about the grow? How old are the plants? Grow medium? Indoors/outdoors? etc?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

Yes it sure is how unfortunate
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well it could be my ph as my pen isn’t here yet also maybe underfeeding them water? I haven’t done this before and when given answers as to how often and how much water to give it’s been vague so maybe I’m thinking they’ve been under watered, is there any saving this?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the vague is from not knowing anything about the grow. Where's all the details ? Soil , light , how old I think several folks have asked you for more info. Tell us what you do and have done with this plant?

To me - it looks like that plant needs - nutrients - a better light - perlite in the grow medium.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I’m clueless lol still trying to get my head around it all I watched a few videos and I think I’ve been under watering I’ve been researching a lot sorry if I’m a mega noob😂

Comment

The light was gifted to me by a friend with the seedling I know that it’s coco soul and it’s a 600w bulb but I can set it on multiple setting as low as 250 I’ve been feeding it tap water I have ordered a ph pen more coco soul to put it in a bigger pot when needed and nutrients also all on the way, what light should I use for it? Am sorry if I’m not giving much information as I’m pretty clueless myself tbh just trying to learn from this plant tbh, I have more seeds ordered also so I can keep trying

Comment

I water it at the same time every day but from watching videos online I see I was under feeding it

Comment

And when I moved it closer that’s when it got the burn

Comment

Tap water probably isnt helping I dont know where you are in the world but theres a lot of shit in tap water like chlorine and in some places even fluoride finding out whats in your water will help you as well

Comment

Im in Scotland our water comes from lake katryn some of the best water in the world

Comment

But I will look into this aswell thanks a lot

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X