Help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me!

Help! ive been doing everything possible and the leaves still look like this

here’s the stats..

Blue cream cheese auto
    5 gal pot
    Promix soil
    Philzon 2000 cre cob led
    No nuts
    Fan running indirect
    Sprouted March 20th
    temp is 24-27

anyone have any ideas on how to make her healthy again?

Hey, welcome to the forum, looks like what I've done before with a powerful fan blowing directly at my plant. Soil doesn't look drenched and it's not over fertilizing if your not using any, lower the fan speed and just use it to keep air circulation in what ever you happen to be growing it in. Promix isn't loaded with ferts so not that either. If your letting it dry out good between watering I'd bet on the wind burning the plant. Hope it helps. Old leaves won't get much better but new growth should be okay from there on.
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

Jordan has some great points and he obviously has some fantastic experience but I would like to add something else. I really think you should start adding cal mag to your feeding. Cal mag is very important for cell wall development and a deficiency will cause the issues exactly like what you are seeing. Good luck and happy growing!

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        agree it is somewhat likely a deficiency or does promix supply enough for the whole grow?

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Promix good for a few weeks to maybe 6 weeks depending on the pot size.

I agree John it is definitely a deficiency. I have never used promix and I honestly would be surprised if it has enough nutrients to complete a full grow. Maria, I would (imo) definitely check out some base nutrients and also add cal mag. I use the fox farm trio for my base and have been really happy for many years with them. There souls are very good too. If you do this I think you will see a quick improvement to your plant.

Comment

• mariaks878
        mariaks878 commented
        Editing a comment
        For base nutrients, can you elaborate some more? Also, do you think like a low dose of easy grow + 5-4-7 would work? Thanks so much!

Welcome Maria. Along with the good advice from others, I would like too add that you could be having root zone problems. Take all the advice you can get but read up on it first before making only one adjustment at a time. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks so much for everyone’s input! It’s definitely appreciated! Im gonna do some research and try the suggestions!

Comment

If you open the menu, the three horizontal stripes in the green bar at top of page, then click on plant problems, you'll be able to navigate your way to a cure and have it healthy in no time. Good luck and Good Friday to you.

Comment

Hey Maria, check out fox farm website. You are asking about base nutrients and fox farm has a great line of products to help your grow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X