Whats wrong with her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with her?

Hi guys, she is Royal Kush automatic, 1 week old and looks like that... She has a weak stem, without stick it falls. I water her once in two days. Same with my other Easy Bud auto, but she is ok. Please help me, thank you.

Needs a closer light and dryer ground. Let it dry out good then just water a 2 inch circle around the Stem
    Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
    sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
    4 plants currently under 500w
    2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
    GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
    Happy growing/consuming 🥴
    Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea by the look of the pot and size /growing medium I'd finger a week forsure or till it gets really light and dry dry around the edges, the. Probably start with 20 or 40 MLS and increase abit weekly as it grows. I missed what kind of light you have it under. Humidity and temp will speed up or slow down drying as well.

• WeedyScooby
      WeedyScooby commented
      Editing a comment
      I have two LED lights, say 40 cm above plants, I use blue light, temp is around 24°C, I have my growbox next to a radiator. Idk how much humidity I have, I unfortunately have not a device for it.

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd try bringing the light down a couple CMs a day and watch how the plant, morealess the leaves react. Soon as the start to curl or look like they're burning raise it up a few cm and try and keep it that distance. I have some LEDs for growning seedlings and they stay 10 to 15 com from the lights. Then I have my general LEDs which would have to be 60 plus cm away from the seedlings. If you want to throw a picture or two of the led and the setup that would help me.

When you transplant put her in the ground deeper, all the way to those baby leaves!

Comment

• WeedyScooby
      WeedyScooby commented
      Editing a comment
      yep, I totally forgot about it, I will next time, thx

Perfect answer from Jordan.

Comment

What else is growing in your pots?

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Plant matter from unbaked random soil.

Jordann This is how it looks like, I lower the light intenstity so you can see something, normally I have it on full instensity blue light.

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea id get the lights close er to the plant within 6 inch or less. Raise the pots right up or get the lights down in there. Everything UndergroundFarmer said down below.

I just had to catch a case of stretch myself in a couple of seedlings I had temporarily put at floor level with two moms & a dozen clones. I moved the seedlings on top of a box so they could get close enough to the T5 to stop stretching. You should also have some kind of air movement from a fan in the room to help harden them up. Never point a fan directly at them though!
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X